testtest

Sig lawsuit, another one.

Belt Fed

Hellcat
Check out how many is on this lawsuit and how many charges against them. :eek:

I have two older 320's that has not been upgraded and a P322 that will not work and a sig virtus air rifle that is broken and i sent it back and they have had it for almost three months. i was going to send in the 320's to get upgraded but they might have them a year. lol the p322 has lead fouling issues, failure to fire and light primer strikes. i have a theory on that and have pics to see if ya'll agree i will post later.

Check out how many is on this lawsuit and how many charges against them. :eek:

I have two older 320's that has not been upgraded and a P322 that will not work and a sig virtus air rifle that is broken and i sent it back and they have had it for almost three months. i was going to send in the 320's to get upgraded but they might have them a year. lol the p322 has lead fouling issues, failure to fire and light primer strikes. i have a theory on that and have pics to see if ya'll agree i will post later.

There were early issues with the P322 barrels leading up fast, did you get yours when they were first introduced?

Don't think so, i've only had it about 4 months, it will jam constantly and i pay attention to the mag loading. jams about every time on last round. bends the nose on ammo and stovepipes. The leading is not too bad, nowhere near bad as others had. my biggest complaint is the light primer strikes. it will do three to four a mag with four different kinds of ammo. hardly ever locks open on last round.

Don't think so, i've only had it about 4 months, it will jam constantly and i pay attention to the mag loading. jams about every time on last round. bends the nose on ammo and stovepipes. The leading is not too bad, nowhere near bad as others had. my biggest complaint is the light primer strikes. it will do three to four a mag with four different kinds of ammo. hardly ever locks open on last round.
Wow, that’s why I stay with a proven gun, Ruger pistols, been out forever

Thought you were referring to the 322.

My 320 is post “send back in” manufacture date.

What is interesting, is a lot of what he read out load in the suit is “xxxx dropped their firearm” .
Would not dropping anything be negligent on the operators part?

Guess cops better stop commanding “drop your gun” to suspects
I saw the 322 in the op, but when going thru the vid most was on the 320 as far back as '17.

Thought you were referring to the 322.

My 320 is post “send back in” manufacture date.

What is interesting, is a lot of what he read out load in the suit is “xxxx dropped their firearm” .
Would not dropping anything be negligent on the operators part?

Guess cops better stop commanding “drop your gun” to suspects
1669934421618.jpeg

Back