testtest

Singer, Songwriter Gordon Lightfoot Passes Away At 84

A true legend is gone, I’ve listened to his music for decades and his music never got old.
Although he struggled with alcoholism for years his songs touched multiple generations and I have all of his music on my playlist and listen to it often.

A sad day in the music industry.

RIP Gordon Lightfoot…….

A true legend is gone, I’ve listened to his music for decades and his music never got old.
Although he struggled with alcoholism for years his songs touched multiple generations and I have all of his music on my playlist and listen to it often.

A sad day in the music industry.

RIP Gordon Lightfoot…….
Great singer and great guy. Met him in the Mackinaw race a number of times and had the honor to sit and talk, mostly listen to him talk, over drinks while crewing sailboats in the late 70s. Mostly it was as he held court on his beautiful Golden Goose. The Golden Goose was a beautiful wooden sailboat which matched the class he showed in things he did.

His song Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald just grips the heart and soul of every person who lives on the Great Lakes, especially us old facts who actually saw her going up or downriver. Loved all his music.

Sad day, enjoy your rest music man, God speed.

Last edited:
Back