testtest

Smith & Wesson to Discontinue Shield 1.0 Models Effective Immediately

Well, I'm assuming this also means the Version 1 Performance Center Shields as well. If true, that makes four of my Shields discontinued (V1 Sheild 9mm w/installed Apex trigger, and V1 PC Shields in 9, 40 and 45). That only leaves my recently purchased Performance Center 9mm Shield Plus still in production. Good news, at least for now, that S&W will still provide these to California, as their approve gun list grows smaller every time a new one is approved (Three are removed for every new approved firearm).

Hey Bet, just do what I do - use a discontinuation as a justification to buy something new !
Works ever’ time, I promise you :)

Hey Bet, just do what I do - use a discontinuation as a justification to buy something new !
Works ever’ time, I promise you :)
Well TW (@TidalWave), if you saw my credit card bills and some of my new acquisitions I posted here on the forum, you'd realized I already have :LOL:. I tell ya it's an addiction 🤣 . In fact I recently bought the new Performance Center Shield Plus sans safety, so I'm still supported by S&W (along with the 10.5" bbl S&W PC 500 magnum revolver I also recently purchase among many other firearms I recently aquired ;)).

Back