testtest

Smith & Wesson’s Ousted CEO Ed Shultz: ‘I Don’t Regret’ Gun Control Deal with Bill Clinton

This is why I almost gave up on S&W in this time frame, couldn’t believe this was ever done and to be kind of proud you did it.

Thanks Annie,
S&W was part of the issue and problem while British owned. Hopefully not now. That may be a good example of how another countries peoples ideals and thoughts may negatively effect our countries and should be a huge concern? One other thing that may come to mind as far as cause or fault goes? - Why isn't it more common place and prominent that our government is paying more attention to the meanings of the 2nd Amendment and educating the masses better and more often about them? Might it be that ignorance sows more of the same?

Better and more widespread education is the key and the cure to unlock this countries issues and maladies, not always more rules, laws and regulations. We have more than enough of those already in place to cover any situation, too many in fact where sometimes those conflict and counter themselves. Our government needs to unlock those burdens and chains and give back most of the the keys to the general public for this country to survive as what this nation was founded for and was originally meant to be. Voting more wisely may help, that is if there's any good choices to pick from? So, S&W wasn't the only one?

" Our government needs to unlock those burdens and chains and give back most of the the keys to the general public for this country to survive as what this nation was founded for and was originally meant to be. Voting more wisely may help, that is if there's any good choices to pick from?"

BobM: Sorry, not gonna happen. Governments, once they have taken, have no intention of giving back, but to only deny/deprive more. The citizens will have to take back what is rightful. Asking won't get it.

Why I have lost confidence in the vote: Lesser of two evils. Both evils gonna bend ya over. Two Party system locks out some good candidates/platforms. Uncaring unwise voting by so many citizens. Digital votes are intangible, designed to manipulate/steal. Voting machine vendors arrogant refusal to be audited/inspected. Dominion says "trust me".
The voting/ballot process needs strong reform.

Back