testtest

Still looking for my next 1911

Yeah the idea all along was a 5 inch with light and optic...this way I do t have to spend the money on slide work, and to get the all black it is just a grip change and that has to happen because I need thin grips...I have baby hands
i have 2 D/W's, the Pointman PM 45 and the Heritage, both in 45 ACP of course...you made a very good choice with D/W, so much so, you may not want that Ed Brown

i would like to purchase a DW...however
the price is hard swallow for a range pistol and no way would i ever risk scratching it up carrying it in the truck. :ROFLMAO: :love: :ROFLMAO:
I have an 80K truck that I am not afraid to abuse by throwing the DW in there...😆. I have never been afraid to use my things, I pay to enjoy the stuff I want/like!!!

i have 2 D/W's, the Pointman PM 45 and the Heritage, both in 45 ACP of course...you made a very good choice with D/W, so much so, you may not want that Ed Brown
This is a possibility, DW makes a few carry size 45's that I like as well at about 1/2 the price. The EB was going to be my CC pistol

I have an 80K truck that I am not afraid to abuse by throwing the DW in there...😆. I have never been afraid to use my things, I pay to enjoy the stuff I want/like!!!

This is a possibility, DW makes a few carry size 45's that I like as well at about 1/2 the price. The EB was going to be my CC pistol

I carried my Baer Custom Carry for years…now I carry a Wilson X9 instead when I would’ve carried the 1911.

Fact is, I don’t shoot or carry the LB nearly as much as it deserves…probably going to let it go to someone who will.

I have a DW Vigil in 45acp. Really like it but would like to get the Pointman PM 45acp. Right now the old budget wont let me

Back