testtest

Stipple a grip

Talyn Grip was like $14.
Innertube was zero $ for the asking at a bike and ski shop. I did have to pay with embarrassment for walking into a yuppie bike and ski shop though. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Like a long-tailed cat in a rocking chair factory.

Innertube was zero $ for the asking at a bike and ski shop. I did have to pay with embarrassment for walking into a yuppie bike and ski shop though. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Like a long-tailed cat in a rocking chair factory.
How much time did you spend cutting it and fitting it ? And what does it look like ?

I can spare the $14 so I have no regrets.

About 5 min. looks fine in a backwoods redneck sort of way. Ya I can spare the $14 but like I said I'm cheap. As an added bonus that attitude drives the Mrs. bat poop crazy, pay back for her watching Lifetime while I'm trying to nap. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

About 5 min. looks fine in a backwoods redneck sort of way. Ya I can spare the $14 but like I said I'm cheap. As an added bonus that attitude drives the Mrs. bat poop crazy, pay back for her watching Lifetime while I'm trying to nap. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

1708696739134.png

No way i'd even try to stipple a grip, i got no skills and i wouldn't put no bicycle innertube on one either. seems like that would get slick if you was sweating.

Back