testtest

Stop that car !!

…pretty much what I was thinking too, Bob. It’s just too much…
On the other hand, people need to know the kind of thinking this Admin wallows in. Theoretically at least, there aren’t all that many hurdles between this and actual law.
I can’t wait for the midte
I dunno guys n gals…
I’d love to be able to say with confidence that this won’t go anywhere (no pun intended).
But you never know.

Big daddy government would love this!! “If it saves one child” ‘n all that😂

I dunno guys n gals…
I’d love to be able to say with confidence that this won’t go anywhere (no pun intended).
But you never know.

if this comes to fruition, then it should only be used in car chases. but to blatantly kill the engines of the everyday person going about there business is an all too real thing, like with the Chrysler Corp, and people hacking into that computer.

no down and out good can come from this.

They can shut down modern vehicles now. They've had access to EMP shut of devices for years. I've seen it in use in car chase's on the cops show.
There's absolutely no need to incorporate that or the breathalyzer into all vehicles.
Yep several years ago they wanted to mandate breathalyzers into every vehicle.

They can shut down modern vehicles now. They've had access to EMP shut of devices for years. I've seen it in use in car chase's on the cops show.
There's absolutely no need to incorporate that or the breathalyzer into all vehicles.
Yep several years ago they wanted to mandate breathalyzers into every vehicle.
…I do recall the breathalyzer idea being floated by somebody/bodies; it was a lame idea that didn’t stimulate a whole lotta interest, IIRC.

Back