testtest

Suggestions for Hellcat RDP w/ArmaLaser holster Appendix carry.

I generally like the Crossbreed holsters but once I added a laser sight to my XDS45 the holster was no longer usable. I suppose I could buy a few sheets of kydex and redo it but haven't gone down that road.

I just purchased a Hellcat RDP and added an ArmaLaser TR26G. I'm not seeing holsters designed for this host with a laser mounted.

I'm guessing I'll need a "universal" holster. Any suggestions for an appendix carry holster based on my description? Hell, it could probably double as a holster for my XDS45 with it's laser.

Thanks!

Not sure if this will help to much but I’ve seen this company on a few YouTube videos and looking at their light laser combos they have exactly the tr26 for the hellcat, I was looking at them for my osp hellcat. They do have it in rdp configuration to when you select from hellcat 3 to the rdp in their drop down selections so it should be the perfect match your looking for or something close to it possibly, hopefully this helps. https://dmeholsters.com/product/springfield-hellcat-rmr-holsters/ this the direct link so maybe it’s a start in the right direction at least.

Back