testtest

Sunday gunday

I'm not sure if there was. If there was that would make more sense (but its already returned) because I even tried it, and it takes a real good strong yank to get it out of there. My g/f is on the petite side and she doesn't exactly work out so it was more of a detriment trying to get it out than it was helping.

Sadly there aren't great options for women, and she doesn't wear jeans and a belt very often if at all.
Mostly she wants to carry when she goes on hikes with the dog and I'm not with her and she is usually in something more comfortable for hiking than jeans.

I wish there were more options. Holster on a waistband doesn't work for her. Tight clothes and lots of printing and she will not adjust her wardrobe to accommodate.

With all the homeless here and the violent crime on the uptick I would like her to be carrying when i'm not around but she seems very discouraged by the lack of options. And I don't know what to do to help her. Very frustrating.

I'm not sure if there was. If there was that would make more sense (but its already returned) because I even tried it, and it takes a real good strong yank to get it out of there. My g/f is on the petite side and she doesn't exactly work out so it was more of a detriment trying to get it out than it was helping.

Sadly there aren't great options for women, and she doesn't wear jeans and a belt very often if at all.
Mostly she wants to carry when she goes on hikes with the dog and I'm not with her and she is usually in something more comfortable for hiking than jeans.

I wish there were more options. Holster on a waistband doesn't work for her. Tight clothes and lots of printing and she will not adjust her wardrobe to accommodate.

With all the homeless here and the violent crime on the uptick I would like her to be carrying when i'm not around but she seems very discouraged by the lack of options. And I don't know what to do to help her. Very frustrating.
This may sound outdated and stupid, but have her get a small “fanny pack”. Put the pistol and an extra mag in there.

edit: here is an option

Yah, could very well be and sadly is in many scenarios for girls. One thought popped into head that may work for her is fanny packs or belt type zip packs that act as holsters too?

You may need to help anchor her down in strong breezes with heavier handguns though? Don't want her flying off like Mary Poppins during windy days? :)

Mary Poppins...flying over the modern day London, though ...

Seems likely if hiking she would be wearing shorts or something similar which would offer an opportunity for an IWB holster. Along with a fairly loose fitting top shirt printing shouldn't be an issue.

Just something to ponder !!! (y)(y)(y)

Seems likely if hiking she would be wearing shorts or something similar which would offer an opportunity for an IWB holster. Along with a fairly loose fitting top shirt printing shouldn't be an issue.

Just something to ponder !!! (y)(y)(y)
She tends to wear leggings or tights with a loose t shirt for hikes. Rarely do those have pockets or a proper waistband for support. =/

Back