testtest

Suppressor Recommendation

PepperGuy

Elite
Founding Member
Recently I've began to have some interest in purchasing a suppressor for a .22 pistol. The beginning of the week I had a G44 follow me home. After my 1st range visit I was hooked. Now the question becomes which is the best suppressor for a .22 pistol. I don't want to break the bank but I want a quality suppressor. Any guidance will be appreciated.

Recently I've began to have some interest in purchasing a suppressor for a .22 pistol. The beginning of the week I had a G44 follow me home. After my 1st range visit I was hooked. Now the question becomes which is the best suppressor for a .22 pistol. I don't want to break the bank but I want a quality suppressor. Any guidance will be appreciated.
I feel like a schmuck saying this but it takes so long to get them and once you get them its hard to get rid of them. Get the best you can.

I would give Elite Irons Black Reign a good look.

Having something a little larger will also give you the option of using it on a larger caliber.
I like to use a little bit of transmission fluid as a lube because it keeps the carbon from building up and clean up is easy.

No redacting from classified, just the honest truth!
I try, thats the one thing that really drew me to guns. The bullet is the truth, it won't lie. You just have to learn to work with the tool. The more you let it teach you the better you can perform. It really makes you appreciate the Japanese warrior culture (Bushido). I think we should all find something that pushes is to strive to be better. For me it has always been striving to be Christ like, but that's rather tough. Guns are a little easier and i can see the results quickly.

Back