testtest

Supreme Court will hear another gun case next term.

4 boxes diner was going on about that. It's a real trick bag. This Rahimi guy was evidently a real POS. A subject of restraining order in possession of a firearm, I think was the charge. This, like all the red flag laws and ROs strip a person of their rights without due process. Should this man have been in possession? No. Forgetting all other offenses, he had a right to firearms and self-defense. Had he been charged and convicted prior, we wouldn't give it a second thought. But he wasn't. He hadn't had his "day in court" so he still retained his rights as a citizen of the US. This is going to make SCOTUS look bad. That's all it's going to do. The talking heads will be on the tube saying, "how could they do this? Are they outta their minds?" He's a bad guy, he shouldn't have had it. But they won't tell you that this was prior to adjudication.
Bad scene coming this fall.

This is indeed a "sticky wicket." It would seem that without a conviction, one's rights would be unaltered. The ruling will no doubt be interesting, and quite possibly maddening.

(My opinion)
Except for reversing
(Roe vs Wade) which basically says to every woman in the country that you have no control over your own body I feel the Supreme Court is doing great job.

Affirmative Action was unconstitutional.
“Protected Class of people?” Really?
Does that mean that some people are not protected?
Now don’t get me wrong I understand that people of color have been basically 💩 on for decades however to demand they are chosen over others just because of their race is unconstitutional.

Now don’t get me started on
(Student Loan Debt Forgiveness)
I grew up with the understanding that when you borrow money and sign a contract to pay it back then you are required to (PAY IT BACK)

I say hooray to the SCOTUS for the decision that people who own/run a business have the right to deny service to those that don’t fall in line with their religious beliefs, basically why are some religious beliefs more important than others? Picking and choosing what religious beliefs are constitutional or unconstitutional is “well”
(UNCONSTITUTIONAL)

In regards to the original post on the guy carrying a firearm after being charged with domestic violence and wether he’s gone to court or not this is not about his constitutional right to continue to possess a weapon, turn in your guns go to court and fight the charges. That’s the law.

Again this is my opinion.

(My opinion)
Except for reversing
(Roe vs Wade) which basically says to every woman in the country that you have no control over your own body I feel the Supreme Court is doing great job.

Affirmative Action was unconstitutional.
“Protected Class of people?” Really?
Does that mean that some people are not protected?
Now don’t get me wrong I understand that people of color have been basically 💩 on for decades however to demand they are chosen over others just because of their race is unconstitutional.

Now don’t get me started on
(Student Loan Debt Forgiveness)
I grew up with the understanding that when you borrow money and sign a contract to pay it back then you are required to (PAY IT BACK)

I say hooray to the SCOTUS for the decision that people who own/run a business have the right to deny service to those that don’t fall in line with their religious beliefs, basically why are some religious beliefs more important than others? Picking and choosing what religious beliefs are constitutional or unconstitutional is “well”
(UNCONSTITUTIONAL)

In regards to the original post on the guy carrying a firearm after being charged with domestic violence and wether he’s gone to court or not this is not about his constitutional right to continue to possess a weapon, turn in your guns go to court and fight the charges. That’s the law.

Again this is my opinion.

All the SCOTUS decision striking Roe v Wade did was invalidate what was a horrible decision by the SCOTUS in the 70s and kick the matter back to the states or congress. Congress should have codified it long ago. Pro Choice politicians held utter control of both houses and the white house and failed to codify it.

In any event it didn't make abortion illegal. There are way more states who support it than there are who ban it. All the gnashing of teeth by the left, and not just about abortion, but guns, LGBTQAXYZ rights and all the other stuff is largely based on things going on in heavily red states. They should just stay in the blue states and leave the rest of us alone, but they are not content to just have the laws they want for themselves, they must impose their ideological BS on the rest of us. So much for personal freedom and tolerance.

All the SCOTUS decision striking Roe v Wade did was invalidate what was a horrible decision by the SCOTUS in the 70s and kick the matter back to the states or congress. Congress should have codified it long ago. Pro Choice politicians held utter control of both houses and the white house and failed to codify it.

In any event it didn't make abortion illegal. There are way more states who support it than there are who ban it. All the gnashing of teeth by the left, and not just about abortion, but guns, LGBTQAXYZ rights and all the other stuff is largely based on things going on in heavily red states. They should just stay in the blue states and leave the rest of us alone, but they are not content to just have the laws they want for themselves, they must impose their ideological BS on the rest of us. So much for personal freedom and tolerance.
And I agree.
I was ROTFLMFAO When the figure head of the current administration was shown on the news saying that SCOTUS didn’t know the constitution 😂😂😂
That coming from an administration trying to destroy it.

This will put the libs in an uproar should the Supreme Court agree:
This is the process by which the left will try to pack the court. Long in planning, been in action for years. Just watch. This is a perfect case to garner support from our ignorant population.

Red flag laws are nothing more than guilty until proven innocent. Completely unconstitutional.
We're in a fight right now here in Tennessee because our Governor wants one and has called a special session of the legislature in August for the sole purpose of trying to pass one. I don't think its going to pass, but the governor and the antis are pushing hard for it.

This current trend of Christian Nationalism scares me. I believe in God, but the founders separated Church and State for valid reasons. I fully support your right to have whatever religious beliefs you choose. But I can't support forcing your beliefs on others by law.

Can the libs handle another High Court blow to their agenda? Certainly won’t come without some more civil disobedience.

The scope of Red Flag laws are to be court ordered temporary restraints and legally owned firearms are returned after the matter that brought that case to court is adjudicated, so long as the person has been cleared of any wrongdoing, or in cases a person presents no harm to self or others as such those having mental disorders, substance abuse, etc.

The BS of the RFL is that it can be manipulated and used in otherwise civil matters between parties as a tool to ”get even” with a firearm owner and in Domestic incident cases as well, just as the recent high profile case in DE that was coupled with an IRS tax evasion plea deal. No RFL, no penalty and basically no trial.

RFL’s are not clear and positive, cut and dry. Like warrants, limits to what and where a search can be conducted often goes awry. This leads to that, that uncovers this, this becomes that.
Someone making an anonymous complaint can lead to a very expensive legal matter if the agency and the court side with the anonymity as great public safety concern.

These liberal jurisdictions that promote and established these RFL’s don’t use them for countering drug and gang violence criminal cases…which is beyond logic especially when there are repeated offenses committed by these individuals. They rely on the criminal code with as we know from their social justice reform and inequities, is overly lenient in both bond and sentencing.

A friend sent me this a while back. If the mods don't think it's appropriate it won't hurt my feelings if it's removed.

I believe more and more people are starting to feel this way.

I never cared if you were “gay” or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself until you started wanting special privileges.

I never cared what color your skin was, until you started blaming me for your problems.

I never cared about your political affiliation, until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were from in this great Republic, until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I have never cared if you were well off or poor because I’ve been both until you started calling me names for working hard to make a better life for myself.

I’ve never cared if your beliefs are different than mine until you said my beliefs are wrong.

I’ve never cared if you didn’t like guns until you tried to take my guns away.

Now, I care!

I’ve given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem, it’s your problem. You can still fix it, it’s not too late, but it needs to be soon.

I’m a very patient person. But I’m running out of patience. There are literally Tens of Millions of people just like me that are sick of all the Anti-American crap!

I’ve always cared about life, and all lives, but now you try to force the notion on me and other fellow citizens and patriots that certain lives matter more than others. You protest, riot, attack, burn, and loot. Your so-called “movement” has become a radical out-of-control bunch of thugs, criminals, and anarchists who are intent on destroying our Country.

The masses have had enough! America is the greatest country on Earth, and if you don’t like America then we invite you to leave. We are done caring about your misguided “feelings.”

You don’t have the right to enjoy American freedoms if you are trying to take that right away from me or other Americans.

A friend sent me this a while back. If the mods don't think it's appropriate it won't hurt my feelings if it's removed.

I believe more and more people are starting to feel this way.

I never cared if you were “gay” or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself until you started wanting special privileges.

I never cared what color your skin was, until you started blaming me for your problems.

I never cared about your political affiliation, until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were from in this great Republic, until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I have never cared if you were well off or poor because I’ve been both until you started calling me names for working hard to make a better life for myself.

I’ve never cared if your beliefs are different than mine until you said my beliefs are wrong.

I’ve never cared if you didn’t like guns until you tried to take my guns away.

Now, I care!

I’ve given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem, it’s your problem. You can still fix it, it’s not too late, but it needs to be soon.

I’m a very patient person. But I’m running out of patience. There are literally Tens of Millions of people just like me that are sick of all the Anti-American crap!

I’ve always cared about life, and all lives, but now you try to force the notion on me and other fellow citizens and patriots that certain lives matter more than others. You protest, riot, attack, burn, and loot. Your so-called “movement” has become a radical out-of-control bunch of thugs, criminals, and anarchists who are intent on destroying our Country.

The masses have had enough! America is the greatest country on Earth, and if you don’t like America then we invite you to leave. We are done caring about your misguided “feelings.”

You don’t have the right to enjoy American freedoms if you are trying to take that right away from me or other Americans.
Well said! I think that those words pretty much sums up how many of us feel.

Back