testtest

Swap the User Actions.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMSgtRod

Professional
Founding Member
I keep wanting to hit the REPORT option as it's right there handy where all the commenter's avatar and info is. The LIKE and REPLY are all the way over on the other side of the comment area.

I suggest swapping the REPORT option to the extreme right out of the way and bringing the LIKE and REPLY over to the left in the area where all the action is happening. Then I'll quit erroneously reporting nice members....

Maybe it's just me..... :unsure:

Yes, that way it's out of the way of edit that I occasionally bump in to the Report.
I'd like to see Report isolated to a position that you have to purposely select it,
not click it by accident.

Something else I see that is odd. Why does Report even come up as an available option
on "my own comment?"

I was a bad boy so I'm going to report myself!! :ROFLMAO:

Hello all, I reached out to @Louis G. and asked him about this. He has some pressing projects this week he needs to address, but said he would take a look at this early next week and see what we can do on it.

Hey gang, we can make the change, but we're concerned about creating confusion for all the other users?

What about putting it under the users info and removing it from the postings entirely. This would make the complainant have to select the users profile to see the report button. Kind of an engineering control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back