testtest

The 3 Biggest Lies Joe Biden Told About Guns Today

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Good story on Joe Biden misinforming things again to get his gun control agenda through, this is going to be a long 2 years for Congress, 4 years to the presidential election.

Missouri republicans today vowed to protect Missourians from any new federal gun laws. The SAPA passed in senate committee and now goes to the full senate for a vote. After which it will be sent to Governor Parsons to sign.

Missouri republicans today vowed to protect Missourians from any new federal gun laws. The SAPA passed in senate committee and now goes to the full senate for a vote. After which it will be sent to Governor Parsons to sign.

People forget that this is supposed to be the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA not a dictatorship headquartered in Washington, D.C. The action to stop the overreach needs to come from the states, and hopefully, the united states.

How about that the vast majority of Americans support universal background checks and red flag laws. Both provably lies.

65828A14-5575-4A33-8A26-55BAC671C942.jpeg

@iklwa as we fully hear and understand you point on this it all comes down to context and presentation. If your going to speak of "Stolen Elections" then where does the 2A fall into it? Granted yes we all know that this does directly effect the near future of the 2A however that's not how it was presented. The Mods and I would love to go over this topic privately with you so you can speak more freely. If this is what you'd like please group message one of us and we will bring in the others. How ever further conversation on this thread must remain on topic of OP content.

@iklwa as we fully hear and understand you point on this it all comes down to context and presentation. If your going to speak of "Stolen Elections" then where does the 2A fall into it? Granted yes we all know that this does directly effect the near future of the 2A however that's not how it was presented. The Mods and I would love to go over this topic privately with you so you can speak more freely. If this is what you'd like please group message one of us and we will bring in the others. How ever further conversation on this thread must remain on topic of OP content.
Thank you for your time in reply!

I believe there s little more to discuss on the topic (privately or otherwise) as the positions on both sides have been clearly presented.
I find it impossible to separate the Second Amendment from political discussion...end of story.

As to stolen election "nonsense": In much the same vein as the politics/Second Amendment discussion, it is impossible to get to the bottom of voting irregularities if no investigation with court presented evidence is permitted. My curiosity is only heightened all the more by the unwillingness of the State to investigate itself or politicians' unwillingness to question questionable results.

Once again, thank you for your time and permitting me to participate on your forum.

Back