testtest

The .38 Super Auto: History, Performance, and Legacy

The Colt 38 Super Combat Commander I got earlier this year shoots great.

1790828913191.png


More info on the .38 Super from a previous posting.

 
I love the 38 Super and currently own 8 of them. 7 1911 style pistols and a Sig P220.
Two of them started out as 9mm pistols, but I swapped barrels and now they're 38 Supers.
My current primary carry gun is a Ruger SR1911 Lightweight Commander converted from 9mm to 38 Super.
The 38 Super is a great caliber. Its really a shame that its fallen by the way side. More people should really discover this fine cartridge.

Current carry Ruger SR1911 LW Commander
OoW20J9.jpg


Colt Custom Carry 2012 Talo Exclusive only 435 made.
dGXeI0b.jpg


Py4SVNu.jpg

Colt Government Model
Colt Combat Commander.............................. RIA Government Model
1952 Colt LW Commander..............................RIA TAC II

Rare Sig Sauer P220 American 38 Super
3onWk4l.jpg
 
Back
Top