testtest

the apple didn't fall far from the tree

That's not always the case...some of the blame goes to the individual...
Most if not all the blame goes on the individual. Sure we are all subject to environmental influences, but if a person reaches adulthood and continues to blame his parents or his upbringing for his problems then he is a flawed individual that needs to seek help. There are millions of examples of people who's folks were drug addicts or alcoholics or not present, people who were raised in the hood by criminal parents or otherwise had very difficult childhoods who grew up to be successful, productive citizens.

Most if not all the blame goes on the individual. Sure we are all subject to environmental influences, but if a person reaches adulthood and continues to blame his parents or his upbringing for his problems then he is a flawed individual that needs to seek help. There are millions of examples of people who's folks were drug addicts or alcoholics or not present, people who were raised in the hood by criminal parents or otherwise had very difficult childhoods who grew up to be successful, productive citizens.
Thanks for the correction...you are right. My father skipped out when I was 2...swore I'd never have kids grow up in a single parent home. God was watching out for me...

Back