testtest

The Collector!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero

Custom
Founding Member
Through out the years some of us have accumulated several different firearms. Some we favor and choose for caliber, capacity, asthetics, and some are inherited. Some are rifles, some are pistols. Which firearms do you collect the most of and why?

I'm not quite there, yet.

I'm much more on the scale of "what basic compliment should I have for self/home-defense," and then doubling-down on that by purchasing one copy for defensive use, while training with the other. The training budget and the ammo budget kinda gets in the way of adding to the collection.

My ARs, however, I think have finally spawned enough offsprings...... :ROFLMAO:

I've been bitten by the same .40 S&W bug. I own 5 pistols and one PCC and looking for more.
I'm not quite there, yet.

I'm much more on the scale of "what basic compliment should I have for self/home-defense," and then doubling-down on that by purchasing one copy for defensive use, while training with the other. The training budget and the ammo budget kinda gets in the way of adding to the collection.

My ARs, however, I think have finally spawned enough offsprings...... :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I have several .40 Cal pistols. Then like Gremlen's my AR's have multiplied.
But hopefully soon I can get my hands on a XDm Elite OSP. But it will have to be a 9mm since they are not making a .40 ☹️...lol

I'm in the phase of collecting older military weapons. M1 Garand, M1 carbine, M14, M1a, SKS's, all sorts of Mausers, Mosin Nagants, 1873 Winchester circa 1889, British Enfields, 1911's M9's etc. I'm thinking of applying for a C&R license so I get get several finds shipped directly to my home instead of the current FFL transfers I have to do, unless I pick them up at gun shows.

I'm in the phase of collecting older military weapons. M1 Garand, M1 carbine, M14, M1a, SKS's, all sorts of Mausers, Mosin Nagants, 1873 Winchester circa 1889, British Enfields, 1911's M9's etc. I'm thinking of applying for a C&R license so I get get several finds shipped directly to my home instead of the current FFL transfers I have to do, unless I pick them up at gun shows.
Possibly give these guys a look. They have a pretty good selection of the firearms you are interested in. Let me know what you think.

Possibly give these guys a look. They have a pretty good selection of the firearms you are interested in. Let me know what you think.

Yes, I've purchased several from Classic Firearms both new and surplus ChiCom SKS, Lee Enfield #1 Mark III, FN Browning High Power, etc. It's where I got the Idea of applying for a C&R and have them ship directly to my home. They currently have a bunch of Swiss Luger's that are probably all sold out by now (they move very fast, & I just got the email today about them). :mad: But thanks RandomHero for giving me a suggestion, I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back