testtest

The Democrats’ Gun Control Harassment Strategy

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Another good article on the left‘s gun control harassment strategy. I don’t think the left will ever give up trying to strip us of our 2nd Amendment rights.

Another good article on the left‘s gun control harassment strategy. I don’t think the left will ever give up trying to strip us of our 2nd Amendment rights.

Good article Anni, Thanks for sharing.

What article raised in my mind is in how many different ways and for how long some are trying to strip us of our rights. It didn't just happen in the last few elections either. It's the warped mindset behind seemingly majority of one political party that's been there for a long time? It doesn't seem to be by someone who understands and agrees with this country's foundations either, which leads me to believe it may be perpetuated or instigated by another country with their own agenda for this country's land and resources? It sure as heck isn't for this country's people and citizens. Look at our poor eroding educational system for one symptom and our lousy economy for another? Contrary to some peoples popular belief, there are actually starving and homeless people/citizens in this country, yet we send billions of dollars to other countries? Whatever happened to the wisdom of taking care of your own backyard before tending to others?

Good article Anni, Thanks for sharing.

What article raised in my mind is in how many different ways and for how long some are trying to strip us of our rights. It didn't just happen in the last few elections either. It's the warped mindset behind seemingly majority of one political party that's been there for a long time? It doesn't seem to be by someone who understands and agrees with this country's foundations either, which leads me to believe it may be perpetuated or instigated by another country with their own agenda for this country's land and resources? It sure as heck isn't for this country's people and citizens. Look at our poor eroding educational system for one symptom and our lousy economy for another? Contrary to some peoples popular belief, there are actually starving and homeless people/citizens in this country, yet we send billions of dollars to other countries? Whatever happened to the wisdom of taking care of your own backyard before tending to others?
"Whatever happened to the wisdom of taking care of your own backyard before tending to others?"

Hopefully he'll be back in '24.

Back