testtest

The Gun Is Always Loaded!

i dunno

i have my doubts.

it could have happened as the boy claimed.

but...........it could have also been a situation where the boy was "strong-arming" his grand dad for money, and the grand dad pointed the gun, and shot him.

of course the cops are going to believe a "death bed statement".

i dunno...........we don't know the boys history.

Yeah, this story is a little sketchy to me.

On the original topic of there's no such thing as an unloaded gun, every time I watch it John Wayne movie I cringe at his gun handling.

It's in every movie so (IMO) that's habitual behavior on his part. It seems like at some point during the movie he's always picking up a gun and using it as a pointer and sticking it in people's faces

Yeah, this story is a little sketchy to me.

On the original topic of there's no such thing as an unloaded gun, every time I watch it John Wayne movie I cringe at his gun handling.

It's in every movie so (IMO) that's habitual behavior on his part. It seems like at some point during the movie he's always picking up a gun and using it as a pointer and sticking it in people's faces
My worst safety violations from students on the range were guys my age who watched cowboys in the movies running around with fingers on triggers, and playing cowboys and indians with their cap guns. It is a bad habit that is hard to break, I ejected a few from my classes who just could not get that.

i dunno

i have my doubts.

it could have happened as the boy claimed.

but...........it could have also been a situation where the boy was "strong-arming" his grand dad for money, and the grand dad pointed the gun, and shot him.

of course the cops are going to believe a "death bed statement".

i dunno...........we don't know the boys history.

No sense speculating on what happened. The bottom line is is a young man is dead in what appears to be an accidental shooting that should never have happened.

No sense speculating on what happened. The bottom line is is a young man is dead in what appears to be an accidental shooting that should never have happened.
well i am suspicious of the boy......thug or really good kid

right now, i'm banking on thug, trying to strong arm gramps for money

no sympathy from me, until the whole truth comes out, and not from the mother, who always say, "he was such a good boy"....."he ain't never done nuffin".....

Read the local story, seems there was some late night clowning around between the two, perhaps Pops was as ‘loaded’ as the gun. When the police arrived, Pops took an immediate retreat back into his locked apartment….accidentally too?

I might not remember how long my leftovers sat in the fridge that caused an accidental bout of mild food poisoning, but certainly I’m always fully aware that my firearm is always loaded.

Back