testtest

The One and only Texas Legend

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
… paid me a visit today.
Yours truly @TEXASforLIFE came to town and we had the pleasure to go to the range and grab some grub.
Got to try my hand at some 10mm specimens …

I also got suckered in shooting some Glocks….🤨🤨🥸🥸🥸

Plus another fun range toy…which was very fun to shoot
BD417B7D-6753-4ED7-9312-61A2021858A4.jpeg
01504DE1-799E-442E-9829-94D0F989D651.jpeg
D89D74F6-CC2F-4F05-AFBE-4B33F4A0791B.jpeg

Good times … good times ..

I will be driving to Donna, Texas for 2 weeks on April 2. My brother in law's step mother is down there. Her husband died a few months back and we have to get her stuff and bring her up here. They lived in a very nice, converted tour bus ( Literally like rock stars used to use) that hasn't been started in 10 years. It was drained of fluids and parked. We have to bring her and the bus and all her stuff up here. God only knows what kind of hell we're going to play getting the thing running and road worthy for the trip, but it would be great to carve out a little time somewhere to meet up with some of my Tejas AL friends for a coffee.

The wife went down twice this year. The first was a road trip with my daughter and her friend. Leisurely trip through NO and culminating in a few days on S Padre. Then later she went down with her brother to help liquidate some of his mom's stock. They lived on a lot at a giant swap meet grounds in Donna. Prior to that, after her husband retired from the Teamsters they pulled a trailer behind them traveling the country going to swap meets, flea markets, etc. For example she has 90 cases full of metal signs with catchy slogans on them. Endless amounts of t-shirts and cheap, Chinese pocket knives.

Anyway, I likely won't have time to do any shooting or hunting unfortunately, but it would be nice to meet you guys.

… paid me a visit today.
Yours truly @TEXASforLIFE came to town and we had the pleasure to go to the range and grab some grub.
Got to try my hand at some 10mm specimens …

I also got suckered in shooting some Glocks….🤨🤨🥸🥸🥸

Plus another fun range toy…which was very fun to shoot View attachment 24522View attachment 24524View attachment 24523

Good times … good times ..
Yes, but was it carried in a fine handmade Turkish leather shoulder holster rig like this? 🤔😆😂🤣😉
5E32D368-57F1-4B05-972D-AFCD5F21C292.jpeg
BB1DED59-A680-4731-8368-AE2A8B8BC797.jpeg
93F7F899-FCC7-4274-9F5B-021102155362.jpeg

I thought everyone knew better that to say Turkish around KF1977!

TEXASforLIFE, sorry I wasn’t able to make it, I was looking forward to it. Let’s make sure we don’t leave it too long until the next time.

That being said, KF and I have casually discussed organizing something for forum members within striking distance of DFW. Some sort of range get together and eats. I’m just wondering if anybody would be interested in that. It’s always nice to put a face to an internet nom de pleur.

I thought everyone knew better that to say Turkish around KF1977!

TEXASforLIFE, sorry I wasn’t able to make it, I was looking forward to it. Let’s make sure we don’t leave it too long until the next time.

That being said, KF and I have casually discussed organizing something for forum members within striking distance of DFW. Some sort of range get together and eats. I’m just wondering if anybody would be interested in that. It’s always nice to put a face to an internet nom de pleur.
"I thought everyone knew better that to say Turkish around KF1977!"

Well, he did fire some of @TEXASforLIFE's Glocks, so there's hope for him yet :cool: (Strike when the irons hot, and all that ;)).

Snapped me back to reality with bullseyes.
You kept blaming the RDS zero’s on the Glocks being off.
May have been the Glock 😜😜😜😜😉😉😉😝😝😝😝
More he blame lys within the use of factory ammo. They run real good with the reloads. I have a 40' long building that laser sight from 1 end to the other. Maybe I'll find a better solution. I'll try a 5 yard sight and test. Other than the hog kill I haven't shot a handgun in a while. Well enough o f the excuses 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤬 🤬 🤬 :poop:

Last edited:
Back