testtest

The Revolver Renaissance

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Revolvers remain popular and are an effective choice for self-defense.

The Revolver Renaissance

1654787408853.png

I have and always will love wheelguns. I still have the Colt Diamondback that I first learned to shoot 55 years ago. And that led to several Colt Pythons which I still think are some of the most beautiful firearms on the planet. In my opinion wheelguns are headed in the same direction as the 1911. To Infinity and Beyond.

I have and always will love wheelguns. I still have the Colt Diamondback that I first learned to shoot 55 years ago. And that led to several Colt Pythons which I still think are some of the most beautiful firearms on the planet. In my opinion wheelguns are headed in the same direction as the 1911. To Infinity and Beyond.
My Dad had a Colt Python, he shot a deer with it the week I was born…
That’s how long Pythons have been around!

Surprised the article left out the Ruger GP100 and the SP101 double action revolvers.
I was surprised that the author claimed that all of the LCR line, from .22lr through .357 Magnum, had the same trigger pull. I enjoyed the article, but I'm not convinced that the author has a great deal of experience with revolvers. I love Ruger revolvers, but I don't believe any manufacturer has ever produced a DAO rimfire revolver without a heavier trigger pull than you find on a .38 Spl. or .357 Mag.

Back