testtest

The Role That Hearing Plays In Awareness: The Sheriff's Take

"While I dislike the use of cliches, “Keep Your Head On A Swivel” does seem to apply here. Your vision has to take up for your loss of hearing..."

I never considered that saying a cliche. It was pretty much SOP in a past life many yrs ago, and fortunately, now at almost 67 yrs old, it still holds true.

Loss of hearing is one of my main issues. My close up eyesight is getting critical, can't put my shoes on without cheaters. My long range sight is still there, can track a golf ball at 275-300 yards and still shoot golf balls at 100 yards with iron sites.

Loss of hearing is one of my main issues. My close up eyesight is getting critical, can't put my shoes on without cheaters. My long range sight is still there, can track a golf ball at 275-300 yards and still shoot golf balls at 100 yards with iron sites.
Yeah my sight has changed a lot too. Rifle sights are still good, handgun sights starting to have some issues with some.

Next Am going to look at red dots to see how well they work

"While I dislike the use of cliches, “Keep Your Head On A Swivel” does seem to apply here. Your vision has to take up for your loss of hearing..."

I never considered that saying a cliche. It was pretty much SOP in a past life many yrs ago, and fortunately, now at almost 67 yrs old, it still holds true.
Riding motorcycles for 37 years my
“Head on a swivel” has saved my life countless times, and now that I’m dealing with hearing loss, keeping a visual awareness of what’s going on around me is paramount.

Back