testtest

The Smith & Wesson J-Frame: A Short Story

I’ve been shooting the revolvers a lot more lately after all the discussions we had past months on the S&W and Colts.

forgot how much of a joy they are to shoot instead of the plastic wonders.

enjoy my plastics, but I feel I should smoke a cigar, have a post shoot whiskey and watch John Wayne after Revolver range time 😁

I’ve been shooting the revolvers a lot more lately after all the discussions we had past months on the S&W and Colts.

forgot how much of a joy they are to shoot instead of the plastic wonders.

enjoy my plastics, but I feel I should smoke a cigar, have a post shoot whiskey and watch John Wayne after Revolver range time 😁
Lol, that’s exactly how I felt when I got to shoot one of the Ronin 1911s except I’d probably be watching ‘Ice Station Zebra’ or one of the ‘48 Hours’. “D*** it Reggie, can’t I just sit here and drink my beer in peace?!”

I love my 351 series J-Frames (I have both the 351c and the 351pd). I bought a 642 a few years ago as a possible backup gun, but I have never been able to shoot it with the level of consistent accuracy that I require in anything I actually carry. I don’t think the 22 mag J-Frames get enough attention form the industry. They are great guns that offer a 7-round capacity with very little recoil. I plan on grabbing a .22 lr model if I can ever find one for under $600.

I love my 351 series J-Frames (I have both the 351c and the 351pd). I bought a 642 a few years ago as a possible backup gun, but I have never been able to shoot it with the level of consistent accuracy that I require in anything I actually carry. I don’t think the 22 mag J-Frames get enough attention form the industry. They are great guns that offer a 7-round capacity with very little recoil. I plan on grabbing a .22 lr model if I can ever find one for under $600.

I’ve got a 351PD and a 43C (.22LR). They are incredibly good shooters...in fact, I used the 43C to requalify for carry permit a couple years ago...only dropped one shot out of the A zone.

I’m looking for a 351C for the right price...

Back