testtest

There’s a new target in town for me

michael.ed

Master Class
Founding Member
Saw these on sale and grabbed some. Trying them out either tomorrow or the next day. Anybody ever used these before?
AB4BDA72-C1A6-4B65-AE9B-EA8EFC72B84B.jpeg

Saw these on sale and grabbed some. Trying them out either tomorrow or the next day. Anybody ever used these before?
View attachment 20362
I've used them and they are pretty awesome and they can take a beating!

I've shot one target over 100 times with a combination of .22lr, 9mm, & .300blk and it held up great.

These targets give you a different perspective of shot placement where you can see how a bullet enters on the curves of a life like 3d target.

Midway USA was selling these recently on sale for roughly $8.00 a 3 pack.

They have a good hanging system at the top (sorry, didn’t get that in the picture), for straight on shooting. I was also going to try to hang them where I got a true profile, on the edge of the target holder where the target is facing sideways to me. I’m anxious to see how they work. I’ll post my evaluation.

I've used them and they are pretty awesome and they can take a beating!

I've shot one target over 100 times with a combination of .22lr, 9mm, & .300blk and it held up great.

These targets give you a different perspective of shot placement where you can see how a bullet enters on the curves of a life like 3d target.

Midway USA was selling these recently on sale for roughly $8.00 a 3 pack.
That’s where I got them. They also had a free shipping promotion going on, so I thought ‘why not’.

Ok, I used one at the range and really liked it. First, I took the target in and made sure the range allowed targets like that. The owners were intrigued by the target and asked where I got them. The RO came out with me and watched while I shot, even supplied some tacks to help with the hanging. They hung up well, mainly because of the large tab at the top. If you put a tack in the other hole tabs, it remains quite steady. I was kinda expecting it to flop a little when hit, but it didn’t. I liked seeing where on a torso my shots hit, it was very visually satisfying. I plan on filling in the holes with some wood putty or something like that, and then it becomes like a new target. I have also toyed with the idea of filling the inside with foam, or taping ketchup packs in strategic places inside. I will post a picture when I fill in the holes. Overall, these are my favorite targets. The RO liked them also. Going to try mounting sideways next time. Sturdy, fun and informative to shoot. I think the target is a winner!

Back