testtest

This is going to end well...

Sld1959

Hellcat
DC poised to soften penalties for carjacking, other violent crimes, despite mayor's veto.

If anyone is lwft besides criminals, Run, don't walk to your nearest exit...

Council members are expected to override Bowser’s veto and send the bill to Congress, where federal lawmakers will have 60 days to review it. Within that period, Congress may enact a joint resolution disapproving the Council's Act. If President Biden approves the resolution, the act will be prevented from becoming law.

hopefully, congress will strike this BS down

otherwise, ladies and gentlemen and children of all ages,

get your carry permits....

…I’ve several times wondered if my state - traditionally relatively peaceful, but changing - could enact a law revoking state citizenship and deporting certain criminals (repeat offenders come to mind).
Destination #1 in my book would be DC.

Council members are expected to override Bowser’s veto and send the bill to Congress, where federal lawmakers will have 60 days to review it. Within that period, Congress may enact a joint resolution disapproving the Council's Act. If President Biden approves the resolution, the act will be prevented from becoming law.

hopefully, congress will strike this BS down

otherwise, ladies and gentlemen and children of all ages,

get your carry permits....
On the bright side; now that the requirement to provide a "valid reason" for getting a concealed carry permit in Washington D.C. has been struck it should be much easier to get one for those unfortunate enough to live there. 🤷‍♂️

So the DC Attorney General believes being soft on criminals will improve public safety???

What a crock of 💩 I honestly can not understand how someone can believe that will work.

Unbelievable. 😡
They know it won't work. They want things to go south so people will be more willing to accept what they come up with to combat this crime wave . In other words , more restrictions and more stomping on peoples constitutional rights .

On the bright side; now that the requirement to provide a "valid reason" for getting a concealed carry permit in Washington D.C. has been struck it should be much easier to get one for those unfortunate enough to live there. 🤷‍♂️
in my state, one had to have a "valid reason" as well, like for say a business owner, carrying cash to the bank.

if i recall, on my application, it just asked for a "reason why to carry", which i put down "self personal/protection"

also in fact, my local PD never used to issue permits...one had to get a permit at another city/town, or the AG's office.

as it is, i have a low number on my permit, a # 8

Back