testtest

This Somehow Makes Chicago's Mayor Look Even Worse on Gun Violence

wmg1299

Professional
I couldn't have made this up if I tried. Chicago's Mayor Lightfoot hired a convicted felon to play "Cowboy" to drum up excitement for the census. The "Cowboy" then stages his own "Kids' Lives Matter" protest against gun violence, which nearly kills his horse and results in a conviction for Animal Cruelty. See the following article for more details.

Although different in context the attached article speaks volumes on another episode of Mayor Lightfoot’s failure to do the right thing.

The connection is although the mayor was notified and written in on the horrible treatment of this innocent woman she denied knowing anything about it until it was proven she had complete knowledge of how this woman was treated.

Don’t get me wrong as I have the upmost respect for law enforcement however these officers showed total disregard for this woman and should be held accountable.

Based on the article these people have either lost their minds or were just plain cognitively impaired to begin with. And what's so incomprehensible the authorities stood by and watched it unfold and apparently did little to stop it let alone to have prevented it in the first place.
Chicago politics and law enforcement at its finest, the whole freaking world is turning to 💩

You think the idiot even had an inkling as to what he was doing? Sounds like he'd only watched an episode of Yellowstone for his riding lesson.
He was an idiot hired by a bigger idiot, where was Chicago animal control??
I would think a permit of some kind was necessary to do what he did which you would think would involve an inspection??
I have dedicated my life to wildlife rescue and although I don’t get to involved with domestic animals this is infuriating to me so I’m done with
This thread.

He was an idiot hired by a bigger idiot, where was Chicago animal control??
I would think a permit of some kind was necessary to do what he did which you would think would involve an inspection??
I have dedicated my life to wildlife rescue and although I don’t get to involved with domestic animals this is infuriating to me so I’m done with
This thread.
I fully understand. I appreciate your pursuit to rescue wildlife.

Back