testtest

This would be dreadful!

Why folks need to be leery if open carry as well. Need retention holster for open carry
Or just. Don’t. Do. It.

I’ve seen so many folks who open carry just to “make a statement” or to “freak out the libs” in a cheap POS Fobus or floppy nylon holster, and zero awareness of their surroundings…honestly, I’m amazed this doesn’t happen more often.

I have zero—ZERO sympathy for the idiot who had his gun taken.

I've read that mirrors were put up behind the bar at western saloons, so that anyone enjoying a quiet drink would know if and when someone was approaching from behind them. I don't know if that would have helped in this case, but at my age that's the reason I shy away for open carry especially in crowed places or bad neighborhoods.

The suspect was described being 5-foot-11-inches tall, with a thin build. Police said he appeared to be 20 to 29 years old and had dark-colored hair with twists and highlights.

i guess, that with that description, we have to guess the skin color..???

why are they "afraid" to mention skin color..????

i mean yeah, the video it's obvious......but what if no one saw the video...??

that would probably describe like what, 85% of the population of that state..???

snowflake/so-called woke generation people are everywhere, afraid to fully describe the criminal.

so let's all look for an invisible crook.

The article claims the gun was snatched from the front pocket. That's not typically "open carry." With most reporting you never get a clear picture of what happened. Was the gun sticking out? Was it in a pocket holster? What kind of gun? What kind of pants?

I pocket carry only rarely, but if I do I can hardly snatch the gun out easily myself. It's hard to imagine someone else doing it quicker than I could stop it. But, of course, pants pockets vary, etc. Bottom line is: security is always an issue, no matter how you carry. Don't ignore people who are within reach of you.

And yes, criminal descriptions these days are often..........incomplete, for some reason. :unsure:

Or just. Don’t. Do. It.

I’ve seen so many folks who open carry just to “make a statement” or to “freak out the libs” in a cheap POS Fobus or floppy nylon holster, and zero awareness of their surroundings…honestly, I’m amazed this doesn’t happen more often.

I have zero—ZERO sympathy for the idiot who had his gun taken.
100%
I dont open carry, just stating a point

In his front pocket? Hmm. First of all, I would never let anyone get that close to me, period. Second of all, if I'm carrying ( who am I kidding, I am always carrying) no one will know I am carrying.
Exactly. When I’m carrying concealed it’s concealed and no one gets that close to me no matter behind, in front or either side of me. Two weeks ago I got very vocal and loud at some guy who got behind me in the checkout lane at a local grocery store, not only was he not wearing a mask but got WAY to close behind me and I let him know that he needed to get away from me and made sure everyone heard what I said to him. He moved, very quickly.

Back