testtest

Tik Tok trash

ex13F

Master Class
I have never had any social media account nor a cell phone, my daughter calls me a dinosaur. This forum is as close to social media as I ever get. So when recently I began to see a lot of ruckus about Tik Tok and the Chinese Communists using it to influence the young folks of this country I didn't pay that much attention I have to admit. This morning I saw a little of the concern. As I understand this type of trash isn't allowed in China. And the CCP has "secret police stations" in some of our larger cities as well? Here we go again:

Better Ban Benadryl (diphenhydramine).
But Beijing Joe says TikTox and all the violent behavior these live-stream “influencers“ do is untouchable.

BTW, It’s allergy season and I sometimes will use Advil Cold & Sinus with pseudoephedrine, once an on the shelf product. Now, I have to wait in line, show an ID, sign a control sheet and pay around $20 for this stuff.
Why? Crackheads will use these sort of pills to home-brew crack (methamphetamine).…even though street bought crack is cheaper and more potent.

Virtue signaling politicians created this log to control Over-the-counter medications. But without thinking about pass this silly law, not realizing it would take probably $200 or more of store bought cold pills to home brew one dose of a week crystal-meth.

So Benadryl or generically, diphenhydramine might be headed back on the ‘Restricted’ list like pseudoephedrine.

I have never had any social media account nor a cell phone, my daughter calls me a dinosaur. This forum is as close to social media as I ever get. So when recently I began to see a lot of ruckus about Tik Tok and the Chinese Communists using it to influence the young folks of this country I didn't pay that much attention I have to admit. This morning I saw a little of the concern. As I understand this type of trash isn't allowed in China. And the CCP has "secret police stations" in some of our larger cities as well? Here we go again:

Unfortunately, tik tok, fakebookie, jerktube, are all designed to focus on the younger minds to corrupt them with so much garbage. In china while the US schools mostly do nothing to teach any more, all chineese schools start in middle schools teach higher math and sciences. This is why they do not permit their tik-tok in their country.
But in the US they can type one handed on cell phone while keep it hidden under the school desk. Great resume material.
Until all of us take back our country, they in the future will be the future of the US.

If anyone in our Gov'T had a half a brain, I know that's asking a lot. One would think gee they don't permit Tik-Tok in their country maybe there's a good reason DUH! But that would be asking to much.

Depends on if the wanted to buy it…the data just goes to whoever pays.

I’d actually be surprised if some isn’t used by China.
TRUE, it would be naive to think the Chinese or any other possible potential adversary do not make use of ANY source of information they can gain access to concerning firearms ownership in the US.

Charles Barkley said it best when he said that social media is where losers go to feel important. Tiky Tack is a place where people go desperately seeking their 15 minutes of fame.

Back