testtest

To quote staples, "That Was Easy!"

I firmly believe it will be close to impossible for the left wing Democratic Party to remove the 2nd amendment from the constitution and to try to confiscate any firearms it will be the start of another civil war.
I believe it’s time to start working on the camper to be able to bug out functionally.

What's happening in Michigan should show everyone why the 2nd amendment is so important. Though the press did call the armed citizens gunmen...but I wouldn't expect anything else from the liberal media.

I firmly believe it will be close to impossible for the left wing Democratic Party to remove the 2nd amendment from the constitution and to try to confiscate any firearms it will be the start of another civil war.
I believe it’s time to start working on the camper to be able to bug out functionally.
They might not be able to remove it, but they can make it next to impossible to buy or own. Or have people jump through so many hoops, most will give up.

And of course, no press outlet mentions that the Canadian gunman got all his weapons...ILLEGALLY.

But yeah...more laws will help THAT. Since he was obeying laws to begin with, and all...

Back