testtest

Trolling Anti 2A Protestors

10mmLife

Staff member
Founding Member
I just watched this pretty funny video from Brandon Herrera where he infiltrates a group of protesters outside the NRA convention in Houston.

Warning this video contains foul language:

Last edited:
Definitely shows the ignorance of the general public.
That's the main issue with the majority of the voting populace is that most people are ignorant to the facts.

Most people are mentally lazy and won't try to seek the information they have such a strong opinion about and they choose to have others (politicians) do the thinking for them.

The role of government offices is to represent the people but the professional politicians have found a way to not need to represent the people but to convince the uneducated people they are needed to combat the boogieman by swaying what the voting populations opinions should be.

They were chicken nuggets. 😵‍💫😬🫣😂
CE0DC9E0-BCC5-4EE1-9F8A-0B377F1B47CB.gif

Thats 1000% true! Most of the general public are ignorant when it come to firearms. Our politicians are also DUMB! If they had any brains they would see they need to lock up the crazies!
The politicians aren't exactly dumb and know that the majority of supporter's believe everything that is said like they are leading blind mice that never fact check. The media and the politicians have a way with words that get the masses riled up and lash out and when this happens there's no convincing the people otherwise as they adopt a hive mentality, screaming the same non-factual message together over and over.

As you get off the airplane at Bush Intercontinental Airport, when the humidity is below 50% they slap you in the face with a hot, steaming towel to make sure you know you landed in Houston.

These man-on-the-street pop up interviews are funny. Especially the ones on fancy book learnin’ campuses. Oh and sporting a hairstyle that’s reminiscent of someone significant, hmmmm, I can’t recall…was it suppose to look like a trumpy bear?
Love it when they always find the best candidates to get opinions from.

As for Herrera, he would be my choice to play Mac if I were doing the casting for “Its Always Sunny, The Movie”.

Now imagine if all these protestors, rally-goers, revelers had jobs, obligation, responsibilities or even a hobby to attend to. Groups support and fund programs, program funds pay for activism. Some if not most clowns are paid to attend and act up at these events, it’s why so many show up. Some are just mindless dimwit followers with nothing left to do.

I was sent a tic-tocked video (look it up) of some sort of festival or rally and an interviewer was there getting opinions, it was very short and went like this…

Interviewer: How many genders are there?
Man: I don’t know, I just got here.

Seemed like a uniformed, stupid answer?
Actually it’s probably a very intelligent reply to the question, measuring the way the alternative alphabet lifestyle classifications keeps adding and ever changing.

Last edited by a moderator:
As you get off the airplane at Bush Intercontinental Airport, when the humidity is below 50% they slap you in the face with a hot, steaming towel to make sure you know you landed in Houston.
…as you get off the airplane at Chicago O’Hare International Airport, they slap you in the face, tell you to learn to like it and have expectations for much worse thereafter.

Back