testtest

U.S. Appeals Court Strikes Down Bump Stock Band

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re? Are you saying I’m not part of that……..
“prickly citizenry bunch”??

I am just as much a pro 2A supporter on this forum as anyone else and just because I have an opinion on something no matter what it is, my right to having it and expressing it is part of another right called the freedom of speech.

Did I realize I was poking the hornets nest? absolutely however I thought,
“And how ridiculous of me” that all of my rights would be respected.

I do want to apologize to @Recusant for taking his thread in what ended up being probably a direction he didn’t intend it to go and frankly I learned a lesson that for the most part I’ll keep my opinions to myself.

I’m done here.
K, cool, later. ✋

I am just as much a pro 2A supporter on this forum as anyone else
No you're not, You want firearm accessories banned cause YOU don't want or need one. That's not supporting 2A rights.

You attitude helps destroy the 2A rights of the people that do want these items.

Yes, You have the right to express your opinion and we have the right to express ours long as no name calling occurs.

I don't own a bump stock but know people who do. no way i want to keep them from owning them. Gun rights is not just about YOU, it's about all gun owners. were going to have enough of a fight to keep our 2A rights without you guys that bought guns and want to ban certain guns and accessories you don't like.

Far as bump stocks wasting ammo, yes maybe they do, i own full autos and yeah they waste ammo. but it's all in fun. i don't own them for defense or anything dealing with it. i have them for fun.

They don't get shot much as they used to because of ammo prices. but same with people that buy bump stocks, the purchasing of ammo is our business if we want to waste it, Not YOURS.

their is no need for a full auto weapon
Dude, you don't know the difference between a clip and a magazine and were supposed to take your advice on what we don't need.?

I apologize for being a smart ass, but i voice my opinion when it comes to people trying to change the constitution and taking things away from me that i have enjoyed all my life cause they "FEEL" i don't need them.

I'm not one to lay down and give up my stuff so easy.

It's sad we are even having this discussion, especially on a gun forum. the world is a screwed up place now and without getting into politics it's hard to respond why i think it is. we have these idiots that want to die but decide they will kill all these people so the police will kill them cause they are too coward to do it their selves. well the politicians only recourse is too ban guns. but IMO they want to take ours guns for a whole different reason i won't get into.

Man has been killing each other since he first walked and banning guns won't stop it.

No you're not, You want firearm accessories banned cause YOU don't want or need one. That's not supporting 2A rights.

You attitude helps destroy the 2A rights of the people that do want these items.

Yes, You have the right to express your liberal opinion and we have the right to express ours long as no name calling occurs.

I don't own a bump stock but know people who do. no way i want to keep them from owning them. Gun rights is not just about YOU, it's about all gun owners. were going to have enough of a fight to keep our 2A rights without you guys that bought guns and want to ban certain guns and accessories you don't like.

Far as bump stocks wasting ammo, yes maybe they do, i own full autos and yeah they waste ammo. but it's all in fun. i don't own them for defense or anything dealing with it. i have them for fun.

They don't get shot much as they used to because of ammo prices. but same with people that buy bump stocks, the purchasing of ammo is our business if we want to waste it, Not YOURS.
1673299317679.gif

As I have said, I see no reason to have a bump stock or a FRT, but, I will stand shoulder to shoulder with anyone of you that want one.

1673299691354.gif

Dude, you don't know the difference between a clip and a magazine and were supposed to take your advice on what we don't need.?

I apologize for being a smart ass, but i voice my opinion when it comes to people trying to change the constitution and taking things away from me that i have enjoyed all my life cause they "FEEL" i don't need them.

I'm not one to lay down and give up my stuff so easy.

It's sad we are even having this discussion, especially on a gun forum. the world is a screwed up place now and without getting into politics it's hard to respond why i think it is. we have these idiots that want to die but decide they will kill all these people so the police will kill them cause they are too coward to do it their selves. well the politicians only recourse is too ban guns. but IMO they want to take ours guns for a whole different reason i won't get into.

Man has been killing each other since he first walked and banning guns won't stop it.
I was DEEPLY offended by this post and I think you owe the forum an explanation.

NEVER apologize for being a smart ass! Do you know how how many people work their whole lives trying to achieve that status? The money and time spent on training and practice only to fall short of their goal, crushed by disappointment and self loathing.

….and here you are blessed with the gift of natural talent and you APOLOGIZE for it. You’re the reason snooty college kids point and chatter about “smart ass privilege” ….sheesh.

NEVER apologize for being a smart ass
LOL, to be honest i can remember people and politicians hollering for gun control, even back in the 70's when i had my first AR.

But it seems to get worse every year, back then gun owners were a solid group and stuck together, that was back when the NRA was actually about guns instead of making money.

Now it seems more and more gun owners are willing to give up someone elses rights to keep theirs. They think well it's not much and don't many have a want for that item so i'm for banning it.

They think that will be the end of control bills introduced, they are sadly mistaken. the Anti 2A crowd will NEVER stop until they have all our guns.

These same ones that were so easy to roll over will be the first ones crying when they come for their stuff. Never have i seen our country in such a turmoil and i don't look for it to get better any time soon.

I used to be not so vocal on the subject of gun control, but i'm old enough now i don't give a rats behind. My thing is if you don't like our constitution and the way it is written then move to a commie country and see how well you like it. This is still the best country in the world and i would like to see it stay that way for our future generation.

Besides all our vets and the ones that died to keep our values should be honored and kept the way they fought and died for it.

LOL, to be honest i can remember people and politicians hollering for gun control, even back in the 70's when i had my first AR.

But it seems to get worse every year, back then gun owners were a solid group and stuck together, that was back when the NRA was actually about guns instead of making money.

Now it seems more and more gun owners are willing to give up someone elses rights to keep theirs. They think well it's not much and don't many have a want for that item so i'm for banning it.

They think that will be the end of control bills introduced, they are sadly mistaken. the Anti 2A crowd will NEVER stop until they have all our guns.

These same ones that were so easy to roll over will be the first ones crying when they come for their stuff. Never have i seen our country in such a turmoil and i don't look for it to get better any time soon.

I used to be not so vocal on the subject of gun control, but i'm old enough now i don't give a rats behind. My thing is if you don't like our constitution and the way it is written then move to a commie country and see how well you like it. This is still the best country in the world and i would like to see it stay that way for our future generation.

Besides all our vets and the ones that died to keep our values should be honored and kept the way they fought and died for it.
My sentiments exactly, thanks to a constant barrage of propaganda, far too many Americans are willing to surrender their essential liberties in exchange for a pack of big fat lies.

It’s sad as well as disturbing.

Yes, You have the right to express your opinion and we have the right to express ours long as no name calling occurs.

Don’t even think about telling me what I am or what I’m not you have no idea who I am so you just move on to insulting someone who cares about your diarrhea of the mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back