testtest

Uberti 9mm

javbike

Hellcat

In a 9mm single action pretty cool looking makes sense to me

I’m sure they will sell. I have a Ruger Blackhawk Convertible 9/357 that I like. I might or might not have had it in my range bag and took advantage of some GOV ammo on a lunch break back in my full time agency working days

They just said here’s this proficiency ammo they never said we had to shoot it through their stuff and that’s my story!

I had a Smith 9mm revolver many years ago. don't even remember the model number. all i remember bout it was it ran out of boolits too quick.
It was a 547 it was a K frame in 3” and 4” barrel offerings. they had a unique design with the ejector rod there were little claws inside the chamber that came out so unlike other DA rimless auto cartridge revolvers no moonclips were required.

It was a 547 it was a K frame in 3” and 4” barrel offerings. they had a unique design with the ejector rod there were little claws inside the chamber that came out so unlike other DA rimless auto cartridge revolvers no moonclips were required.
I believe you are correct, i knew it looked a little different from the other ones.

Back