testtest

Unlawful search and seizure may just become the norm...

I’ve found the trend lately to almost...deify...the founders profoundly disturbing.

The were men. Flawed men, at that. We ignore, or at best gloss over that, at our risk.
We are all flawed. But on the subjects of Freedom, Government & Individual God given rights those gents sure had vision, inspiration and intellect. And their experience prior to that gave them wisdom for future generations. I have no problem holding folks like that (and the documents they produced) in high esteem.

We are all flawed. But on the subjects of Freedom, Government & Individual God given rights those gents sure had vision, inspiration and intellect. And their experience prior to that gave them wisdom for future generations. I have no problem holding folks like that (and the documents they produced) in high esteem.
We disagree strongly on the concept of “God given”...but that will strongly derail this, and won’t lead to anything productive...but the rights do not derive from any deity.

The founders codified unalienable rights bestowed upon us by our creator. And they elaborated on that subject no more. That is undeniable and should be wholly agreed upon.

Whether one believes or not does not change the fact that the Supreme Power and Creator which I accept by the name of God, Jesus & the Holy Spirit is reality. Man alone, without influence of the Spirit, has what we have; lack of harmony, lack of consideration for other views, greed and............oh you know the rest. But the thread has morphed into religion.
With or without God just allow me Freedom to speak as I wish, defend myself as may be necessary, along with the other rights in the Constitution, and live in peace and love my neighbor as much as is within me and I'll stand with you for like Freedoms no matter where you stand with God.

The folly of one man is the fortune of another. Bacon.

The constitution was written and signed by men and whether they believed in god or were extremely spiritual or not does not mean “for me” that what is written in the constitution is a
“God given right”
71154957-0561-479A-B11A-B31C94E4FCA2.jpeg

Thank you.

Back