testtest

USCCA Emphasizes Training Responsible Gun Ownership....

I’m probably stepping out of line here and feel free to put me back in line if I do.
If your gonna buy a gun weather it be your first gun or your 100th gun you need to train with it heck maybe even go to classes with it. Every gun Is different they are all a machine and yes @Annihilator I guess you can call them family. But like I used to tell people when I was a diesel mechanic you can have 4000 trucks all standards all the same year make and model but each truck will run slightly different. You have to learn each one and it’s kinks (Oh god now @10mmLife & @BET7 are gonna think dirty on me). What I’m trying to say is it doesn’t matter how experienced you are if you get a new gun you need to train with it.

Ok, I’m lost KL, is that post not ok for here, I was just trying to pass some information to other members, maybe I should just quit posting stuff like this.

Edit: I don’t get the family meaning in your post.

Let's stick with gifted....

Someone suggested that I should do some virtual classes for these new gun owners but I can't see them if they don't have a cam. So kind of hard to help them get started safely.

Back