testtest

Vertical Shoulder Holster

Greetings All,
I'm hoping some one can direct me to a vertical shoulder holster for my SA-35. Due to hip issues I can no longer use a hip holster. I don't have enough body thickness to use a horizontal shoulder holster. I have a very nice Galco vertical shoulder holster for my full -sized 1911, and the SA-35 fits loosely, but I'm looking for one designed for the SA-35. The SA-35 fits my hand perfectly, when I pick her up she is dead on target every time. But I'd like to carry her.

Craft Holsters

Greetings All,
I'm hoping some one can direct me to a vertical shoulder holster for my SA-35. Due to hip issues I can no longer use a hip holster. I don't have enough body thickness to use a horizontal shoulder holster. I have a very nice Galco vertical shoulder holster for my full -sized 1911, and the SA-35 fits loosely, but I'm looking for one designed for the SA-35. The SA-35 fits my hand perfectly, when I pick her up she is dead on target every time. But I'd like to carry her.

If you don't mind spending the cash, Tucker Gun Leather will make one for you. Just choose the manufacturer and then model in the drop down menu. It's a bit pricey but they make quality stuff.

If you don't mind spending the cash, Tucker Gun Leather will make one for you. Just choose the manufacturer and then model in the drop down menu. It's a bit pricey but they make quality stuff.

I also default to Tucker for leather holsters. Their quality is superb.

Greetings All,
Just get a Browning High Power holster body for your existing Galco rig.

Thanks for all the reply and tips. Picked up a Roto Holster from Craft Holster at reasonable price. Works just fine, and I'm getting used to wearing it every day. That is once I get home from work. Employer won't allow firearms. But I'm not totally unarmed. I leave it at that.

Back