testtest

Very Disappointed...☹️

Should the instigator get banned from good threads

• Yes

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Could the individuals in question just simply have a need to be correct or feel important?
I'm sure there's a number of reasons why someone maybe an instigator.

We've all come across people online that have started trouble for a variety of different reasons.

This thread was not created to point the finger at anybody in particular, it was created discuss the topic of instigators causing threads to be shutdown and to share thoughts on how this could be better handled instead of good threads getting closed.

I don't know if it's instigation, agitation, insinuation, or just plain miscommunication. I'm in total agreement with Mark Twain, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” Some people just have a combative nature and come off as abrasive. Some folks have a short fuse. That's life. Everyone is entitled to their own point of view, but he or she should try to express themselves in civil terms. There are no winners or losers here, only participants, and as participants no one here has anything to prove by crossing swords. Every member is equally important.

Even when we disagree, most of us here respond with respect to each other when posting. For myself, when I see a disrespectful, name calling, or downright nasty post, I simply won't respond to it in any way, which I see as the norm here. If we all do this, the instigator will possibly either tone down the rhetoric, or leave for lack of response, if the moderators don't get him first. The old saying, "Never argue with an idiot, as the people around you won't know which one is the idiot" applies. Respectful disagreement is different. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's instigation, agitation, insinuation, or just plain miscommunication. I'm in total agreement with Mark Twain, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” Some people just have a combative nature and come off as abrasive. Some folks have a short fuse. That's life. Everyone is entitled to their own point of view, but he or she should try to express themselves in civil terms. There are no winners or losers here, only participants, and as participants no one here has anything to prove by crossing swords. Every member is equally important.
Very well said. ☝️☝️☝️

Well spoken!

Even when we disagree, most of us here respond with respect to each other when posting. For myself, when I see a disrespectful, name calling, or downright nasty post, I simply won't respond to it in any way, which I see as the norm here. If we all do this, the instigator will possibly either tone down the rhetoric, or leave for lack of response, if the moderators don't get him first. Just my opinion.
Good advice!

1488920403450-1687185723 (1).jpg

Muahahaha

Back