testtest

Video: How Effective Is 5.45x39? (AK-74)

Read this earlier from an email I got from them, interesting read.
Yeah and I like the give-a-way of the Nemo 300 WinMag and other accessories on that rifle described at the end of the video. Classified linked it in the "Giveaways Only-No Comments" thread.

Interesting. It's a caliber and firearm platform I'd yet to own. I may have to look into this when the market gets calmer. I wonder if there's a surplus of this ammo on the market as not being all that common (as far as I know).

I had one; picked it up 15 or so years ago, when you could get a -74 for $389 and a case of ammo for around $150(sure it was corrosive but BFD...the bore & gas system were chromed, so if you just paid a little attention to clean it after shooting, no worries).

It wasn’t bad, shot well, was considerably more accurate than a 7.62 AK...but nothing to shout about. When sanctions got slapped on the russki surplus, I lost interest...sold it for big money after Sandy Hook.

I had one; picked it up 15 or so years ago, when you could get a -74 for $389 and a case of ammo for around $150(sure it was corrosive but BFD...the bore & gas system were chromed, so if you just paid a little attention to clean it after shooting, no worries).

It wasn’t bad, shot well, was considerably more accurate than a 7.62 AK...but nothing to shout about. When sanctions got slapped on the russki surplus, I lost interest...sold it for big money after Sandy Hook.
Good info Hans, thanks (y)

Back