testtest

Video: Should You Use An LPVO Scope?

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
LPVOs have been around for awhile, and have utility within their performace limits. While the vid talks about the other optic options, one needs to determine what their needs are based on their AOPs, what budget they have, and how much bulk they want on their platform.

Watched this from their email they sent me and would have posted, but @Talyn got here before me 🤣. I think I'll look into some of these, as I don't have any, but as Talyn mentions, depends on the need for one. Thanks for posting Talyn, good and useful video. (y)

Watched this from their email they sent me and would have posted, but @Talyn got here before me 🤣. I think I'll look into some of these, as I don't have any, but as Talyn mentions, depends on the need for one. Thanks for posting Talyn, good and useful video. (y)

You guys have a 2 hour jump on me due to the time difference.

I think there's too much partying going on back there. The day's most over by the time you folks sleep off the last party. ;)

Last edited:
Well, I usually go to sleep around 2:00-3:00 am EST., and get up around 10:00-11:00 am EST., so by the time I check my mail filled daily with 20 or so new emails (mostly from Gun sites), it's usually around 12 noon. Anything I don't read that day, I keep and will read starting after reviewing my mail the next day (I usually read/watch the oldest entries and work my way up to the latest). This video I found interesting, so I watched it today, and was going to post it, but a search indicted you already posted it. No big deal, as it would have been posted either way (I'm surprised you didn't post the Beretta video), and I've learned that if you :sleep: you lose, posting things around here :LOL::LOL:

I told you folks I was holding off so you folks could wake up from the previous nights partying before I look here and see what Anni hasn't jumped on yet.

I'll never post a Beretta post since I'm not a fan so you & Anni will have to arm wrestle over who will post them. ;)

I told you folks I was holding off so you folks could wake up from the previous nights partying before I look here and see what Anni hasn't jumped on yet.

I'll never post a Beretta post since I'm not a fan so you & Anni will have to arm wrestle over who will post them. ;)
Well, we both know that Skynet 🤖's don't sleep, so there's no human way of out posting him. 😁

Getting back on subject, determine what fits your needs, your AOPs & budget. There's several economical LVPOs out there that will be very effective.

IMO, one doesn't really need a high-power/big-budget LVPO if the ranges are limited due to vegetation thickness, and that the .223/5.56 is really only a 300 yd cartridge (unless you're just punching holes in paper) based on mil-experience in Afghanistan.

But if you have the coin to splurge on an over-kill LVPO have at it.

My .02

Last edited:
Back