testtest

Video

Thumper7

Operator
A few weeks ago someone had posted a video on here from someone’s dash cam in his truck. The video showed him driving on an entrance ramp with the vehicle in front of him slowing down for no apparent reason. Two individuals jumped out from that vehicle and began running back to the truck. The driver of the truck realized what was happening and drove his truck into the back of the other vehicle and pushed it out of the way. The truck driver managed to avoid a carjacking. If anyone has the video (I’ve searched) will you please send it to me or the link where it’s posted. I would like to use the video in a class. Thank you.

A few weeks ago someone had posted a video on here from someone’s dash cam in his truck. The video showed him driving on an entrance ramp with the vehicle in front of him slowing down for no apparent reason. Two individuals jumped out from that vehicle and began running back to the truck. The driver of the truck realized what was happening and drove his truck into the back of the other vehicle and pushed it out of the way. The truck driver managed to avoid a carjacking. If anyone has the video (I’ve searched) will you please send it to me or the link where it’s posted. I would like to use the video in a class. Thank you.
I think it happened in Dallas, but don't remember the date.

Don’t believe there was any road rage that I’m aware of. The guy noticed the vehicle in front of him slowing down to a stop and then 2 guys jumped out of it with weapons. The truck driver recognized what was happening and then drove his truck into the back of their vehicle, shattering the rear window and then pushing it up the entrance ramp until he could get clear of their vehicle and he was able to drive off.

Back