testtest

Virginia Anti-Gun Activist Unveils 2021 Gun Control Agenda

"For his part, Moran claimed that commonly-owned semi-automatic firearms are not protected under the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The secretary also approvingly pointed to Maryland's ban on commonly-owned firearms."

Well, there you have it. F*%&King "Bugs" Moran, has decided for all of us (including the SCOTUS), on what the 2A actually means and protects. It's pathetic. Just when you thought the anti gun legislation couldn't get any worse in Va., you read this and understand that they've only scratched the surface. :mad:🤬

The NRA and the other gun rights organizations should put up billboards across Virginia's major highways, airports, inner-city locations, etc., with the images of northam, haas and every leftist Virginia legislator that votes for and pursues the anti-2A actions they're pushing. The caption could read "THESE are the people taking your Rights!". Airing tv commercials could be done also. Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
The NRA and the other gun rights organizations should put up billboards across Virginia's major highways, airports, inner-city locations, etc., with the images of northam, haas and every leftist Virginia legislator that votes for and pursues the anti-2A actions they're pushing. The caption could read "THESE are the people taking your Rights!". Airing tv commercials could be done also. Just my thoughts.
In all honesty, the citizens of Virginia voted all them in.......you reap what you sow........sorry, but true.

If I remember right Virginia went through a redistricting in 2019-at that time there became a few more districts that had no Republican's running-a lot of the Democrat's took office by default having no one opposing them.

In all honesty, the citizens of Virginia voted all them in.......you reap what you sow........sorry, but true.
Perhaps, but I still doubt the anti-2A voters (actually alive & legal citizens) outnumber the 2A supporters across the entire state of Virginia. Sane people usually don't give away their rights and freedoms by voting-in an entirely democrat leadership. Or least I hope they wouldn't. Hopefully, at the end of the current administration, the voters eyes will have been opened.

Back