testtest

Vortex Diamondback 10x42 binoculars.

Bassbob

Emissary
Just bought a pair on clearance sale ( make way for the HD version) for $130. Damn nice set.

And in an absolutely unheard of twist from Midway, it got here in 2 days. In fact I never even got tracking info. Normally they route it through KC and it takes a week or more even though I am 2 hours east of them.

Anyway, great clarity and magnification. I've never had a decent pair of binoculars before I guess. The HD version is supposed to be better, but only a little and they're like $250-ish.

Just bought a pair on clearance sale ( make way for the HD version) for $130. Damn nice set.

And in an absolutely unheard of twist from Midway, it got here in 2 days. In fact I never even got tracking info. Normally they route it through KC and it takes a week or more even though I am 2 hours east of them.

Anyway, great clarity and magnification. I've never had a decent pair of binoculars before I guess. The HD version is supposed to be better, but only a little and they're like $250-ish.
I’ve had a pair for years. Great Bino’s for the money

I've had HD 10x42 Vortex Vipers for years as my primary binos.

Back