testtest

WATCH: FBI Director Wray Admits Gov’t Been Seizing Personal Data from Banks Related to Gun Purchases

think BOA, the same BOA that just got caught opening bank accounts for people who never asked for them and then charging them fees for those accounts, the same BOA that 20 years ago got caught giving bank accounts to illegal aliens with no SS numbers or visas, keeps all information period. And when the feds ask for something, anything, they give it to them.

Like I said, you are talking about things you never bothered to research because it fits your left leaning narrative. If you think BOA isn't anti gun you are either uninformed or lying.

Does this sound like someone who " All they care about is money" ? You can run interference for them all you want, it's a free-ish country. But coming here, to a gun forum and laying that crap on people just makes you look stupid
Hallelujah!

ugh.... this makes my head hurt.
this is also why i am in the process to moving my money out of b of a and into my credit union.
Not finding fault honest question. Do you think this makes a difference? Still FDIC insured so Uncle Sam has his fingers in the pie.

Back