testtest

We need set rules for Journalistic Interpretation of firearms

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
So 2 pistols and 5 mags are listed as a “stockpile” as stated by the journalist.

We need to come up with a uniform set of terms and extent of firearms and ammo.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washingt...nts-had-stockpile-of-weapons-new-filing-shows.
(Fyi.. they’re in deep doodoo for the other evidence found)

So here is my take. Please feel free to provide input for your take.

1 firearm:
self defense.
“I want to defend myself” keep it locked up ride the fence owner.
News term: “firearm owner/ a weapon was present.”
Less than a 100 rounds of ammo: a box of ammo found that leads to a hill of beans

2-4 Firearms:
Self defense. Hunting game of some sort. Range time
“I own for self defense, hunting and sometimes hobby of shooting sports”
News term: “firearms owner and hunter / several guns found”
100+ rounds of ammo: not enough ammo found to matter

5-10 Firearms:
Self defense. Hunting. Range time. Shooting hobbyist. Most likely to be called an enthusiast.
News term: “American enthusiast, firearms hobbyist and a fan of shooting sports. Average amount of firearms found.”
200+ rounds of ammo: not enough ammo found to matter

11-20 Firearms:
Self defense. Hunting. Range time. Avid Shooting Hobbyist. Most likely called Firearms Nerd. May be called Okie, Yankee, but not a “damn Yankee”, southerner or redneck
News term: “ American enthusiast of the outdoor sports and 2nd amendment. Almost the right amount of firearms found”
300+ rounds of ammo: ammo found to satisfy an hour at the range.

21+ firearms:
Self defense. Hunting. Range time. Avid Shooting Hobbyist. Most likely called Firearms Nerd. May be called a Texan.
News term: “a True Texan”
400+ rounds of ammo: ammo found to satisfy family outing to the range for an hour

I remember buying my first couple hundred rounds in '19. Walking out of Dunhams with 5 boxes wondering who was looking at me. Then ordered that first 1000 rd box on the web.....thinking....sheesh....I'm surly on some list now. Just happen to have gotten into shooting a pistol enough to get into reloading......what about clays?...that seems like fun.....oh crap...all in. Now my brother comes home from the Navy. He's into guns!!. He, I and the other brother go to the range one day, clays another. Long story short....850 rounds in the car that week......this is election time. They stop someone in Detroit with a "HUGE cache of ammo" in his truck ....200 rds....haahahahahahhahahahahaahahahah

This is a steep and deep rabbit hole once you enter. :):cool:

I remember buying my first couple hundred rounds in '19. Walking out of Dunhams with 5 boxes wondering who was looking at me. Then ordered that first 1000 rd box on the web.....thinking....sheesh....I'm surly on some list now. Just happen to have gotten into shooting a pistol enough to get into reloading......what about clays?...that seems like fun.....oh crap...all in. Now my brother comes home from the Navy. He's into guns!!. He, I and the other brother go to the range one day, clays another. Long story short....850 rounds in the car that week......this is election time. They stop someone in Detroit with a "HUGE cache of ammo" in his truck ....200 rds....haahahahahahhahahahahaahahahah

Yessiree bob! And it just keeps on going, and going, and going! (y)

Jeez. Shouldn't the other stuff have been the lead? You know, two men with expired passports from Iran found in possession of surveillance equipment and weapons. That doesn't matter. What does matter is that they had a fully loaded Glock and a Sig with five loaded magazines! It's obvious that this is the real crime (OK, maybe it is a crime in DC to have a handgun with more than 10 round capacity).

According to the logic of the anti-gun fascists the fact that they had guns in their possession proves that they were planning to commit mass murder. The rest of the charges are irrelevant. In their world view is that this is proof positive we need to eliminate the second amendment and confiscate all firearms. And that, my friends is all that matters to those nut jobs.

Going to learn how to shoot clays this summer. I am pretty sure i’m going to like it, which means a new gun by the end of summer. Oh well.

With due respect, he only uses that term when emulating/mocking the MSM, or when making a point showing the absurdity of the reporting of the MSM. Watching his videos all the way through will demonstrate that he is as aware as any of us pro 2nd folks that there is no typical "assault" rifle as often described in the MSM.

"The AR in AR-15 does not stand for Assault Rifle, it’s stands for “ArmaLite Rifle” which is the name of the company who designed it. The AR-15 was made specifically for civilians not the military. It’s literally not a weapon of war. AR-15 make up less than 2% of gun deaths." Colin Noir

"Assault Rifle: selective-fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine. AR15: is a SemiAuto rifle, not an Assault Rifle. AR stands for Armalite Rifle. Assault Weapon: is a made up political term to make you think an AR15 is an assault rifle." Colin Noir

it's no different than the dummies that report the news on a "BIG TRUCK CRASH"

only to see on the news, it was a pick up truck, with maybe a landscaping trailer.

truth doesn't sell ads for the tv stations, or grabs anyone's attention.

but instead, descriptions of greatness in size or harm does.

The thing that I think a lot of people either don't understand or refuse to acknowledge is it the end game is citizen disarmament it has nothing to do with curbing "gun violence".

These people are not stupid. They do know how guns work and if they don't they can afford to hire the best researchers in the world to tell them.

They are repeatedly caught lying and faking news stories like the "full semi automatic AR15". The media films themselves illegally transferring Firearms across state lines and nothing is done about it.

I'm sorry if that sounds tin foil hat and paranoid but they've stated numerous times their intent to ban entire classes of firearms nobody needs semi-automatic weapon.

That's the issue that we need to address. That's the issue that we need to make sure that people understand.

Let's disarm their voting rights!!!!! A terrorist/murderer label by the media is 1 with 1 firearm, mag half full (chamber empty) and a half full box of ammo. If the same box is half empty, they wouldn't sell news🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱. An AR-15 isn't a weapon of war the M16 (all "M" designated firearms) was designed for the military and their use even though there are other manufacturers that use "M" like Winchester, Baretta and a few others. Their half-truth is still a lie!!!!!

Screenshot_20220408-223836_Firefox~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220408-224008_Firefox~2.jpg

Back