testtest

What are you doing right now??

Just got back from the range . I was shooting the Garrison I bought and I love this gun. Now eating red beans and rice with polish sausage.
IMG_0507.gif

I am with him in the ward now. He’s sleeping so I think I might catch a nap and wait for rush hour to be over. He’s pretty tuckered out, but everything went well. His doc had the help of a robot during the surgery 😳 and apparently those patients recover more quickly.
Thank you for the prayers and well wishes. Means a lot. ❤️
I hope everything thing went well, but now the fun begins for you: “hey Bella, can you hand me the remote, it’s just out of reach” and “hey Bella dear, the beer cooler is further than my hand can reach, can you get me a few cold ones” 😉. But seriously I hope recovery goes smooth and as quickly as possible. 👍

Thanks wolfpack076.
I hope everything thing went well, but now the fun begins for you: “hey Bella, can you hand me the remote, it’s just out of reach” and “hey Bella dear, the beer cooler is further than my hand can reach, can you get me a few cold ones” 😉. But seriously I hope recovery goes smooth and as quickly as possible. 👍
Thank you guys. ❤️

I am with him in the ward now. He’s sleeping so I think I might catch a nap and wait for rush hour to be over. He’s pretty tuckered out, but everything went well. His doc had the help of a robot during the surgery 😳 and apparently those patients recover more quickly.
Thank you for the prayers and well wishes. Means a lot. ❤️
Glad it went well, I had robotic surgery few years back for groin hernia surgery, you do heal faster and recover a lot quicker then conventional surgery, you take care and take care of him, thoughts and prayers your guys way

Hi,

Columbian body armour MC Armour is amazing. Wife in flowey tank top is shot point blank by hubby & no damage. Wonder Hoodie is also amazing. Minnesota restricts felon's but no one else from wearing. What am I doing? my youngest son,49. has had seizures, had to relearn to walk, severe ticks,tremors in arms,hands, just lost a kidney-other one terrible. Recovering from flooded house, gas furnace explosion yesterday, Matt also just had a positive Colon cancer test, I have health issues, other than that, not doing much. Waiting for gas line repair service-everything off.One of the dogs woke at 4:30 with breathing issue.Still searching for Shiloh Shepherd for Counterbalance dog. Great to have a break with you all. Everyone going thru something. Blessings to all.

I hope and pray things are settling down for you. Shall we send @Bassbob over? At least he can get you cooking with gas. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Yep, would LOVE to meet forum folks. Send Bob to Burnsville, Mn. Anyone shoot at The Modern Sportsman?
Hi,

That would be quite a house call for Bob. I think belladonna is up there somewhere in the frozen north. Don't know where she shoots. I'm only a state away in SE WI.

I hope all is well with you and yours.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
I would love nothing better than to meet up with forum folk. We’re spread out pretty well across the country. @BassCliff is right, as I live about 225 miles northwest of Burnsville. I am always looking for new places to shoot in so perhaps a day trip could be forthcoming this summer. I’m a commuter, so longer road trips are not daunting to me.

Yep, would LOVE to meet forum folks. Send Bob to Burnsville, Mn. Anyone shoot at The Modern Sportsman?
I have a few times, usually meet friends who live the the Cities there; much nicer than Bill’s Robbinsdale…

I haven’t been there for a while, though…and now that it’s nice, I’ll be hitting my outdoor ranges.

But if I’m ever there, I’ll try and message you.

I’m back at the VA hospital. The mister accidentally tore the stitches (apparently twice now) so they’ve closed him up with heavy duty sutures, he’s on bed rest and they’re keeping him another night. I’m not staying in Fargo another night. He wants me to go home and make sure the homestead is still good.

Back