testtest

What not to do when handloading, Kaa…

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
boom.

What not to do when handloading …

1608605370510.png

I'm totally joking about reloading or handling a gun after drinking.

No worries.

FWIW, I’m one of the few folks who doesn’t think having a drink (or two, at the most) means firearms must go away (but I probably wouldn’t reload).

As I’m sure you’re aware, MN carry law permits a BAC of up to .04 and still be legal to carry; I’ve often gone out and had a beer or glass of wine with dinner while carrying; on occasion, and over a lengthy period of time, I’ve had two.

Then again, I’m not the type that gets antagonistic when I drink.

No worries.

FWIW, I’m one of the few folks who doesn’t think having a drink (or two, at the most) means firearms must go away (but I probably wouldn’t reload).

As I’m sure you’re aware, MN carry law permits a BAC of up to .04 and still be legal to carry; I’ve often gone out and had a beer or glass of wine with dinner while carrying; on occasion, and over a lengthy period of time, I’ve had two.

Then again, I’m not the type that gets antagonistic when I drink.
I should have defined "drinking" better. I'm thinking of pounding a couple, not so much a glass of wine with dinner. I've been to the range with a couple guys who thought it was great fun to have a few beers between turns on on the bench. I went with them once, just once. That was some scary business, with the poor judgment and motor control. Lots of rules forgotten. I wouldn't touch the stuff at the reloading bench.

Back