testtest

White House Using ‘Domestic Terrorism’ As Trojan Horse for ‘Assault Weapon, High-Cap Magazine’ Bans

So after being threatened with Fighter jets and nukes ordinary law abiding citizens now need to live in fear of being labeled as domestic terrorist because they enjoy the shooting sports.
What a convoluted hypocritical country we are becoming. This coming from a guy that said if you fear for your life during a possible home invasion just shoot your shotgun into the air to scare the criminals away?
Please correct me if I’m wrong but is that action not a felony?

So after being threatened with Fighter jets and nukes ordinary law abiding citizens now need to live in fear of being labeled as domestic terrorist because they enjoy the shooting sports.
What a convoluted hypocritical country we are becoming. This coming from a guy that said if you fear for your life during a possible home invasion just shoot your shotgun into the air to scare the criminals away?
Could be. Depends on circumstances and surroundings.

Not necessarily, but the same idiot also suggested shooting a shotgun at an assailant through a closed door. Which in most cases is a felony.

Correct

Depends on local laws + where the projectile lands? Just shooting in the air..........

Back