testtest

Why am I not surprised?

ex13F

Master Class
Let's keep sending money to protect other countries' borders and providing for people who have disregarded our laws to enter the U.S. while we treat our men and women serving in the Armed Forces like this:

More government waste and the not necessarily the usual low bidder contractor is to blame again,
sub sub-standard mandated contractor, yes. Government contracted service providers will be hiring the oh-so convenient and plentiful migrants like crazy for the required subsidies to,keep coming.
But the upkeep or failure to upkeep sometimes goes with facility management - also questionable.
Government doesn’t do much about voiding contracts or ridding bad management unless it benefits them. If that contract was part of the select donor vendor list, tough luck.

The GAO needed a frickin‘tour to witness the conditions ???

The GAO doesn’t do much of anything mostly because the top management is all a bunch of appointed inept pencil pushers biding their time to 80% pensions. Lackeys and schlubs on the bottom rung dancing around collecting a check twice a month and only fixing things when it’s in it absolute worse condition for full replacement from select vendors.

Took DJT to straighten out the VA…look at it now - almost back to where you-know-who left it.

This is ridiculous! Our troops deserve a decent place to live. 🤬
Back from 72-75 when I was in, I spent some time living in some of the old WW II wooden barracks. But they were clean, solid and in good working order.
But I wonder, if enlisted barracks look like this, how bad is on base housing for married personnel? Even back in the early 70s when I was in, on base housing was lacking and took forever to get even minor problems fixed. :mad:

One of my boys is in the Air Force and has been stationed at 3 different bases since signing up, he says on sight base housing is horrible and the buildings are a dump.
It’s sad that the government asks so much of our military and treats them so badly.

Back