testtest

why can't people just do their dang job..??

Just don't like it -- I spent mine on guns and ammo so I don't have any green to send!
I paid off bills mostly, and purchased a gun or maybe two. The money went mostly to those who had a job and filed taxes, so I can't say that I'm too upset especially being that the middle and lower class pays a higher percentage of their income in taxes vs the 1% who is always getting a de facto stimulus check annually.

I seen it as the government giving our money back unsteady of using it to bailout banks, corporations, or sending it overseas to random countries that hate us. I thought it was stupid and hurt everyone in the long run more than it helped, but I'm not mad at tax payers getting their money back.

Get the same response that it's UP TO ME TO STRAIGHTEN THINGS OUT. Trying to keep it short here but consulted with my Attorney and a dear friend who is retired from the insurance industry and all advise me it's up to THEM to figure it all out. It comes down to the medical insurance people not doing THEIR JOBS correctly.
the "A-Typical", passing of the buck BS....

what did Harry S. Truman have on his desk..????

a sign that said............."The Buck Stops HERE",

Back