testtest

Winchester Target 9mm Luger 115 gr FMJ

EL LOBO

Custom
Affordable, High-Quality Winchester 9mm Luger 115 Grain FMJ Ammo
This quality 9mm Luger ammunition from Winchester is an affordable choice for high-volume shooters either at the range, during target practice, or while plinking. These full metal jacket rounds do not expand greatly on contact, resulting in higher penetration. The cartridges utilize a 115-grain projectile capable of traveling at 1190 fps, giving them 362 ft/lbs of energy. The reloadable brass casings make this Winchester rounds an even more economical investment in the long run.

Winchester has set the world standard in superior ammunition performance and innovation for more than a century. To millions of hunters and shooters worldwide, the name Winchester is synonymous with quality and performance. When you need dependable ammunition that you can count on when you need it the most, you can trust in Winchester. See our entire selection of Winchester products here.

Winchester 9mm Luger Ammunition Features and Specifications:

• Manufacturer Number: USA9MM
  • Caliber: 9mm Luger
  • Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket
  • Bullet Weight: 115 Grain
  • Muzzle Velocity: 1190 fps
  • Muzzle Energy: 362 ft/lbs
  • Bullet Diameter: .355
  • Casing: Brass
  • Quantity: 50 Rounds
  • No Barrel Leading
  • Usage: Target, Range and Plinking
In Stock for a single box or bulk 500 Round or 1000 Round purchase limited to 20 boxes of ammo.

Give Primary Arms a try I did I added 20 boxes to my cart checked out on Monday and received them Today Saturday .

https://www.primaryarms.com/winchester-target-115-gr-9x19mm-fmj-box-of-50-q4172

I've bought some upgrades from primary arms recently for my scorpion and I found the prices were great and shipping was really fast. I'll definitely be buying from them again soon.

I've bought some upgrades from primary arms recently for my scorpion and I found the prices were great and shipping was really fast. I'll definitely be buying from them again soon.
They have been a go too for me and they are quick, usually 2 day ship before whatever time cutoff is on the order! You have a problem and they fix it fast! I had ordered some handguards and the barrel nut was the wrong pitch so they had a next or 2 day ship from cali or Oregon to me! 1 time they shipped a ffl item to my address by mistake( more like the usps fault sense it had my name on it instead of the ffl). It had my name on it, but the ffl address on it. Being the honest person I am I made sure the usps and PA was aware of the mixup.

Affordable, High-Quality Winchester 9mm Luger 115 Grain FMJ Ammo
This quality 9mm Luger ammunition from Winchester is an affordable choice for high-volume shooters either at the range, during target practice, or while plinking. These full metal jacket rounds do not expand greatly on contact, resulting in higher penetration. The cartridges utilize a 115-grain projectile capable of traveling at 1190 fps, giving them 362 ft/lbs of energy. The reloadable brass casings make this Winchester rounds an even more economical investment in the long run.

Winchester has set the world standard in superior ammunition performance and innovation for more than a century. To millions of hunters and shooters worldwide, the name Winchester is synonymous with quality and performance. When you need dependable ammunition that you can count on when you need it the most, you can trust in Winchester. See our entire selection of Winchester products here.

Winchester 9mm Luger Ammunition Features and Specifications:

• Manufacturer Number: USA9MM
  • Caliber: 9mm Luger
  • Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket
  • Bullet Weight: 115 Grain
  • Muzzle Velocity: 1190 fps
  • Muzzle Energy: 362 ft/lbs
  • Bullet Diameter: .355
  • Casing: Brass
  • Quantity: 50 Rounds
  • No Barrel Leading
  • Usage: Target, Range and Plinking
In Stock for a single box or bulk 500 Round or 1000 Round purchase limited to 20 boxes of ammo.

Give Primary Arms a try I did I added 20 boxes to my cart checked out on Monday and received them Today Saturday .

https://www.primaryarms.com/winchester-target-115-gr-9x19mm-fmj-box-of-50-q4172
Is the velocity from a 4" barrel, so not too anger the sticklers on details!

Back