testtest

With my morning coffee

ex13F

Master Class
It sure seems like there isn't a day that goes by where you wonder "What country could be so screwed up?" and then you see that yes once again it's right here at home. I'm curious as to what pillars of the community these urchins will become? That was a rhetorical question.

So here we go yet again:

If they were being taught by their parents where blame is being pointed they can still make decisions on their own. I state this as I've seen kids in my community that are nothing like their parents. Both parents drink and smoke and none of their kids do to this date (from teens to 60 year olds that I've known my whole life). AND then there's the other side of the spectrum........parents that don't do either, but their kids are junkies and alcoholics.

I can't wait to see how the ant-police mayor elect will handle the democratic convention.
I see visions of 1968 coming.
What? The "Feral, undisciplined products of a violent subculture" vs. the Chicago Democrat/Communist machine? :eek:

It'll be like watching Hitler vs. Stalin: It's impossible to find anyone to root for; all you can do is hope the carnage will be horrendous. ;):LOL:

Marion County, Florida Sheriff Billy Woods was on point. Years of not holding children accountable and this is what you get.

Not Billy Woods😎
IMG_0729.jpeg

April 17, 2019 after a massive downtown teen riot, the illustrious and historic first, first term mayor Lightfoot said (Chicago SunTimes) :
We need to make sure that, when there’s a school break as there was, that we have plans for young people to have the opportunity to engage in productive activities in their neighborhoods,…

That was a missed opportunity. But we’re not gonna do that again. We’re gonna make sure that we’re thoughtful and intentional, particularly around school breaks. That’s why I’ve been spending so much time talking to, not just law enforcement, but the various agencies that have a real plan for the summer.”

Look, they’re residents of the city. They have an absolute right to come downtown. But we have to make sure they’re engaging in activities in the downtown area … respectful of the other people that are there enjoying the city,” she said.

Yesterday, April 16, 2023:
New mayor elect Brandon Johnson issued A statement about this weekends downtown teen riot (Chicago Tribune):
It is unacceptable and has no place in our city. However, it is not constructive to demonize youth who have otherwise been starved of opportunities in their own communities.” Johnson said improving public safety is one of his goals.

Our city must work together to create spaces for youth to gather safely and responsibly, under adult guidance and supervision, to ensure that every part of our city remains welcome for both residents and visitors,”

Same Marxist playbook, different storyteller. So much time Lightfoot spent “talking” and little has been done. You can’t make this up. Four years ago to this date another teen riot and both elected marxists repaeting the same exact BS.

Whatever they done 4 yrs ago, obviously didn’t work. But there have been two,other mayors here’s claiming the same and in fact it’s been the same BS for 50 yrs.
But wait, hope & change new mayor is going to fix everything and still tax the ever-lovin **** out of every taxpayer to be sure this ever happens again...oh sure.

Chicago gets what it continues to elect, and it was decided by 16,000 commonsense registered voters that chose to stay home or mail in a ballot two weeks ago.

It sure seems like there isn't a day that goes by where you wonder "What country could be so screwed up?" and then you see that yes once again it's right here at home. I'm curious as to what pillars of the community these urchins will become? That was a rhetorical question.

So here we go yet again:

I will say this……
If someone jumped onto my truck I’d take them on a ride that would haunt them FOREVER!!!
And let me add jump in front of my truck and become a speed bump.

Back