testtest

Would You Take A Bullet For........

Status
Not open for further replies.

10mmLife

Staff member
Founding Member
Would you jump in front of a bullet to save someone else?

Would that person be a loved one a child, woman, family, friend or complete stranger?

Have any of you jumped into a dangerous situation to defend or save somebody else before?

One example I had was when I was in my late teens and I was walking down the street with a female friend of mine when a huge Rottweiler got out of it's yard and came charging at us growling and barking from about 30ft. I jumped right in front of her and braced myself for a fight when the dogs owner appeared just in time and commanded the dog to stop which fortunately for me it listened and returned to its owner I really didn't want to become 🐕💩. I reflect back on this moment and realize how quick the situation went down and how it was almost instinct for me to jump in harm's way even at an early age to protect someone else.

If it's before the trigger is pulled it would be possible, but after is a movie thing! It comes down too haw much I like/love them! My wife and/or offspring, sure! If they don't have a gun it would be pointless and therefore go for the armed person instead.

One example I had was when I was in my late teens and I was walking down the street with a female friend of mine when a huge Rottweiler got out of it's yard and came charging at us growling and barking from about 30ft. I jumped right in front of her and braced myself for a fight when the dogs owner appeared just in time and commanded the dog to stop which fortunately for me it listened and returned to its owner I really didn't want to become 🐕💩. I reflect back on this moment and realize how quick the situation went down and how it was almost instinct for me to jump in harm's way even at an early age to protect someone else.
The same thing happen to me. In this instance, the woman just switched sides garbing my left arm. I started towards the dog (which was large), bracing for a fight. Dogs can sense fear, and some seem to be more cautious if you don't show it. Luckily there was an electronic fence stopping the dog from leaving the yard. The woman thanked me and gave me the phrases "I don't have to outrun the dog, only you" and "I'll get help at the office and we'll come back for your remains" or something to that effect. 😳🤕😵

The same thing happen to me. In this instance, the woman just switched sides garbing my left arm. I started towards the dog (which was large), bracing for a fight. Dogs can sense fear, and some seem to be more cautious if you don't show it. Luckily there was an electronic fence stopping the dog from leaving the yard. The woman thanked me and gave me the phrases "I don't have to outrun the dog, only you" and "I'll get help at the office and we'll come back for your remains" or something to that effect. 😳🤕😵
She was joking 10mmLife. She said these things after I mentioned that I was surprised she stayed and didn't take off running.

Since I carry all the time and I’m sick and tired of the senseless killing going on in this country I am proud to say I would take a Bullet for anyone not able to protect themselves from harm. Of course let it be known I have no problem Not waiting to be shot. When the SHTF I’m putting the bad guy on the ground.

The answer is "YES!"
As men, we should have a benevolent spirit to protect. If a man has the opportunity to stop the face of evil and chooses not to, I believe he shall be charged for his negligence. So the answer from me is yes I would take a bullet to save another's life. All the while sending a few of my own towards the face of evil that is trying to take the life of the innocent.

The answer is "YES!"
As men, we should have a benevolent spirit to protect. If a man has the opportunity to stop the face of evil and chooses not to, I believe he shall be charged for his negligence. So the answer from me is yes I would take a bullet to save another's life. All the while sending a few of my own towards the face of evil that is trying to take the life of the innocent.
I have a similar mindset to and can appreciate what you say here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back